Chapter 10

Chase and Skye were trying to come up with a plan to get out of here but they couldn't think of anything. Chase wasn't going to give up, he would do anything to make sure Skye and himself were safe. Chase promised Skye that he would get them out of this and he's going to keep that promise. Chase barked and his megaphone came out, so he barked as loud as he could and that made the Hounds Of Justice scream in pain and made Ian let go of the wheel. "Hang on Skye, it's going to be a bumpy ride!" said Chase.

The van turned and flipped over, which made the Hounds Of Justice land on one another. Chase made sure Skye didn't hit anything and thankfully when the tossing around stopped, they knew that van stopped. Chase and Skye got out of the van and Chase rolled to a tree branch that was sticking out and he used it to cut the ropes he was tied in. He then took the muzzle off and untied Skye and took her muzzle off. The first thing she did after she was free was hug him, they both blushed a little red but didn't care.

"Come on Skye, let's go back to Ryder and the pups." said Chase. "You got it Chase!" said Skye.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!! PEACE!!

Yep, that's me. What do you guys think?