Chapter 6

6 years later

It was now nighttime and all the pups were sleeping except for one pup. Skye was laying in her pup house, scared if they would ever come back, she knew even if they found her, they would have to get by Ryder and the pups, especially Chase. She knew that Chase would do anything to make sure that everyone was safe, and that's why she loved him. She's always had a crush on Chase ever since they met when he saved her from that dog in the woods 6 years ago. But all Skye was worried about is if the Hounds Of Justice would ever find her and what they would do if they found her.

All these questions made her even more terrified, so she exited her pup house and walked over to Chase's pup house and lightly knocked on his door. "H-Hello?" said Chase. "Chase, it's me." said Skye. Chase opened his pup house and saw Skye standing there. "Skye? What are you doing out so late? It's 2:30 in the morning." said Chase. "I came to ask if I could sleep with you in your pup house. I can't sleep."  said Skye. "Uhh..sure. Come on in." said Chase blushing.

Skye then walked in Chase's pup house and he shut the door and laid back down and Skye laid next to him. Chase fell asleep real quickly and Skye realized that the Hounds Of Justice may never find her so she closed her eyes and drifted to sleep right next to the pup she loves.