Chapter 15

Chase was in pain and Skye saw this and she bit John's nose and kicked him into the cage and he was out cold. She picked the lock once again and she was free, Skye then scratched Ian and bit Matt and she tackled Casey. "What is wrong with you?! Chase is your brother and you're trying to kill him!" said Skye. "He abandoned us when we were little! He deserves this!" said Casey as he head butted Skye and threw her at Chase. "I always knew you guys were pathetic but I didn't know you were this pathetic!" said Casey.

Chase got back to his feet but he was still limping a little bit and there was blood all over his face but he didn't care, he needed to stop his brother. "Casey, I can't let you do this. You may be my brother but you need to be stopped!" said Chase. Casey then walked towards Chase and punched him in the face and Chase punched back. Chase was doing something he never wanted to do, he was fighting his brother. Chase and Casey were still attacking each other until someone came and broke it up. It was Ryder and the Paw Patrol holding Chase and Casey back.

"Who are you?!" said Ryder to Casey. "I'm Casey and that pup is my brother but I wish he wasn't!" said Casey. Ryder then put a muzzle on Casey and took him to the pound and the pups took Chase to Katie's to get his head cleaned up. Katie finished wiping the blood off and she then stitched Chase's head up so it wouldn't bleed anymore.