Chapter 7

"Boys, we need to find that Cockapoo that got away 6 years ago!" said the leader dog. "But boss, where could she be?" said one of the dogs. "Well I saw a crate that said Adventure Bay, maybe she's there." said one of the dogs. "Good job Ian! John, Matt, Ian, we're all going to Adventure Bay to finally get rid of that Cockapoo!" said the leader dog. John, Matt, and Ian all barked and they headed to the docks for the next ship to come. When they arrived, they saw a cargo ship that was heading for Adventure Bay so they hopped in one of the crates and they headed to Adventure Bay.

At the lookout

Ryder and the pups were now inside, watching tv and Skye was sitting by Chase. "So pups, what else do we want to watch?" said Ryder. "How about the Apollo the Super Pup movie." said Rubble. All the pups nodded and Ryder played the movie, they then got a call from Captain Turbot. "Hello, Ryder here." said Ryder. "Ryder, we have a ship arriving to the docks, can you please help us unload it?" said Captain Turbot. "Sure thing Captain Turbot, no job is too big, no pup is too small!" said Ryder as he pressed the call button on the pup pad.

Time skip to when they get in their vehicles

Ryder and the pups entered in their vehicles and headed off to the docks and they saw Captain Turbot waiting for him. Then a crate opened up and 4 dogs came out and Skye was surprised. "No! It can't be!" said Skye. "Who are they Skye?" said Rubble. "They're the Hounds Of Justice. The dogs that kidnapped me when I was a puppy." said Skye. "That's right pups! And we're here to finally put an end to her!" said Matt. "You want her?! Well you got to get through us!" said Chase. "That can be arraigned!" said Ian.