Chapter 13

Chase was very upset, he wasn't going to let anything happen to Skye so he punched the gas pedal and he was going crazy fast. He then noticed Marshall's ambulance and stopped the police cruiser to check it out. When he opened the back door, he was knocked out by the leader dog, he then picked up Chase and placed him in a chair with his paws strapped to the arms of the chair. "We knew you were going to try and save Skye so we set s trap for you!" said John. Chase didn't answer, he was out cold and Skye was starting to wake up and she was in a cage.

Skye realized where she was and noticed Chase sitting in a chair while still being unconscious. "Just let him go! I'm the one you want so please let him go!" said Skye. "Not a chance Skye! He has been a thorn in our sides for way too long and when he wakes up, we're going to give him the punishment he deserves!" said the leader dog. Chase was starting to stir and then he was awake but couldn't move, he noticed Skye staring at him and he couldn't help but smile. "Skye. Are you ok?" said Chase. "I'm fine." said Skye. Chase was then punched in the face and the leader dog pressed a button and it electrocuted Chase. Skye was staring in horror and Chase was screaming in pain.

"STOP! Let him go!" said Skye. "You better shut up or you're next!" said Ian. "Don't talk to her like that!" said Chase. The leader dog pressed the button again and electrocuted him again. "Alright enough! Now put him in the cage with Skye." said the leader dog. The Hounds Of Justice threw Chase in the cage with Skye and she didn't hesitate to be by his side. "Chase, I'm so glad you came to rescue me." said Skye. "I would do anything for you and seeing you in danger just makes my heart break. I love everything about you Skye and I love you." said Chase. Skye said nothing but kissed Chase and then broke the kiss. "Well isn't that sweet. I hate sweet! Bring Skye in the electric chair!" said the leader dog. The Hounds Of Justice opened the cage and Chase punched Ian in the face and Skye but John's leg and they escaped the cage and closed the door, leaving Ian and John in the cage.

Matt and the leader dog attacked Chase and Skye and Chase punched the leader dog and his hood came off. Chase couldn't believe who it was, it was..

TO BE CONTINUED!!