Chapter 3

The ship arrived at Adventure Bay and the crate was open for Skye to get out now, so she did. She then saw a blonde hair girl walk into a clinic, so she went there as well. The blonde hair girl saw the little Cockapoo trying to get in, so she opened the door and let her in. "Aww! Aren't you the cutest thing I've ever seen!" said the blonde hair girl. "Thank you." said Skye. "Well let me introduce myself, my name is Katie. I own a clinic to take care of animals if their hurt or lost." said Katie. "Nice to meet you, my name is Skye." said Skye.

"Well Skye, do you have a home?" said Katie. "I used to, but I was captured by this group of dogs called the Hounds Of Justice. I escaped and hopped into a crate and ended up here." said Skye. "Wow! I am so sorry! But don't worry, you're more than welcome to stay here until someone comes and wants to adopt you." said Katie. "Yay! Thanks Katie!" said Skye. "You're welcome Skye." said Katie. "But do you think I can go for a walk? You know explore Adventure Bay?" said Skye. "Well I don't see why not." said Katie.

Skye then exited the clinic and went to take a walk around Adventure Bay. She was getting a lot of attention, citizens of Adventure Bay were cooing at how cute Skye was. She then decided to that she was hungry and went to a restaurant with a man with a mustache cooking stuff. "Hey pup, get out of here!" said a voice. Skye turned around and there was a dog that looked very aggressive. "Oh sorry, I thought I could get something to eat." said Skye. "Well you thought wrong! Now get out of here!" said the dog. "But I'm starving." said Skye. "That's it!" said the dog as he ran at Skye.

Skye then started running away from the dog, but he was so fast, that she had to move faster. The dog then chased her in the woods and Mayor Goodway saw this and decided to call Ryder.

At the lookout

There was a boy with spiky hair that was playing frisbee with a German Shepard pup. He then got a call on his pup pad, and answered it. "Hello, Ryder here." said Ryder. "Ryder, it's Mayor Goodway, there's a little pup that is being chased in the woods by a bigger dog! Can you hurry?" said Mayor Goodway. "Don't worry mayor, Chase and I will be there in no time!" said Ryder. "Chase, to the lookout!" said Ryder. Chase barked and headed to the lookout to get his gear on, and he made it to the top floor.

"Chase is ready for action, Ryder sir!" said Chase. "Ok Chase, Mayor Goodway told me that there was a little pup that was being chased into the woods, so I need you to use your net and catch the dog." said Ryder. "Chase is on the case!" said Chase. "Alright Chase, you and I are on a roll. Ryder went down the pole and Chase went down the slide into his police cruiser, and Ryder got in his ATV and they drove off to where Mayor Goodway was.