Drunk Talk.

"Hey Chan" Kai greets Chanyeol. Chan and him are pretty close friends seeing as they are both famous, Kai being a dancer and Chanyeol being a solo rapper (most of the time he's rapping but every once and a while he sings).

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Chanyeol asks while carrying a whole lot of soju.

"It's the shops... I'm shopping... but anyway why are you buying so much drinks? What happened?" Kai asks while nudging Chans shoulder and smirking.

"Nothing, I'm just going through a phase... a peanut phase"

"What?... well anyway~ Imma stay at yours tonight because you'll need some help finishing those drinks" Kai smiles cheekily.

"Mhm"

  - e✘o -  

"-aaa so *hiccup* I flooked don *hiccup* ahh he wowwypo aaa i *hiccup* wauf aa how smaa e ehh aa *hiccup* he wook don aa me wowwypo aa *hiccup* sa e hooge" Chanyeol blubbers on telling the story about his and Baekhyuns encounter in the toilets. ((TRANSLATION, LANGUAGE SELECTION= DRUNK TO ENGLISH: "-And so *hiccup* I looked down *hiccup* at his lollipop and i *hiccup* laugh at how small it is and *hiccup* he look down at me lollipop and *hiccup* say its huge"))

"AhAHAHahaHAHAHahAHa," Kai laughs, "Oh man you're going to regret getting drunk when you wake up in the morning" Kai says while holding his phone, recording Chanyeol talk about Baek.

"He jusss sooo boowifu aair *hiccup* pweewy i wonnu *hiccup* key hee e me pockey" ((TRANSLATION: He's just so beautiful and pretty i wanna keep him in my pocket)) I'm your living breathing translator guys.

"Is the famous loved-by-everyone Park Chanyeol finally fallen in love?"

"waa? he innerestinn. wan no him" (("what? He's interesting. I wanna know him"))

"Oh my god im totally using this against you" Kai evilly smirks. Yes, he can understand Chanyeol's drunk talk. I dont know how but he can.

  - e✘o -  

"So you want Byun Baekhyuns number? For.. some personal business is it?" The SM CEO asks Kai.

"Yes i need his phone number for personal business"

Kai is asking the CEO of SM Ent. for Baeks number so he can send him the video of chanyeol's drunk talk in case Chan decides to go against what he asks for. he edited the video so it has subs since no other than Kai could actually comprehend the nonsense coming out of his mouth.

"Yea whatever, xxxxx614. If you leak it I'll sue you"

"Haha okay thanks bye~ I wont" Kai leaves the CEO's office in search of Chanyeol.

  - e✘o -  

"Hey man look at this" Kai runs up to Chanyeol, waving the drunk video in his face.

- FEW MINUTES LATER -

"OH MY GOSH DELETE IT" Chanyeol panics and tries to delete the ever-so-embarrassing video.

"I will if you do one thing"

"What is it?!?!?"

"Get Do Kyungsoo's number and give it to me"

"Oh my god... wait, do you like... like him?"

"No shit sherlock"

Chanyeol smirks at Kai, "Okay I'll get it for you"

"Get it now! Bye I'll wait here while you get it. Lets meet in the lounge in 30 minutes"

Kai heads towards the lounge while Chanyeol heads towards the CEO's office to get Kyungsoo's number.

  - e✘o -  

Chen and Xiumin are talking about Chanyeol and Baekhyun so Kai is just outside the lounge eavesdropping on them.

"I'm still not over it baozi" Chen says.

"Same here... I cant believe they... talked like that" Xiumin agrees.

"I think they were .. 'flirting'"

"Unless you want to die then i recommend you to shut it" The spawn of satan AKA Kyungsoo buts in.

"Yah! Kyungsoo thats no way to speak to your co-workers" Holy father Suho scolds Soo.

"Honey be easy on him... you know his personality" Lay strokes Suho's Back.

"Gosh stop being so lovey dovey. Yous are always rubbing your relationship in my face. Who cares if im the only single one in the group?!?!? I mean Suho has Lay and Sehun has Luhan and Tao has Kris... I'm so lonely" Kyungsoo rants, but whispers the last sentence.

"Haha you'll get a special someone one day dont worry"

"Is anyone not interested in what dinosaur and marshmallow were talking about before? About Park Chanyeol and some dude flirting? Or am I really the only one?" Sehun asks.

"Who's dinosaur and marshmallow, baby?" Luhan, who is sitting on Sehuns lap, asks.

"Us", "Us" Chen and Xiumin say in unison.

"Well what was that about Chan and Baek?"

"Okay get ready because this is a long story!"

~ after the so-called long story ~

"So then Chanyeol mumbles 'fxck me' and then Baek says 'GLADLY' like omg do yous get it?!" Chen basically shouts.

"OH MY GOD" Kai screams and runs into the lounging room when he hears that.

"AHH" Everyone practically screams in fright and shock.

"Yah! Come here" Kyungsoo orders Kai.

"Uhh okay"

Kai walks over to Soo and something he wasnt expecting happens.

"You little shit! You scared me to death there! You couldve gave me a heart attack!" Kyungsoo says in between giving smacks on Kai.

"YAH YAH! Let go! It's Kai! KIM JONGIN! Oh my god Soo do you understand what you done?! You basically ruined your reputation" Suho scolds while helping Kai up.

"His dumb-ass company can sue me, I dont care. No one should ever dare to mess with satansoo" Kyungsoo says and Kai watches him, amused.

'Damn i didnt know a human could be so sexy while mad' Kai thinks to himself.

'These idiots. Do they really not see Kai eating Soo with his eyes' -Seahoon

_________________________________

ANNNND CUT.