Meeting Yoora.

"So how's mom and dad?" Chanyeol asks Yoora.

Since Chanyeol was bored he decided to head out to a coffee shop and meet up with his sister.

"They're alright. When you finally came out they were proud of you, so there isn't anything to worry about" She replies while sipping her strawberry milkshake like a vacuum.

"M'kay. So, how's Yoojin and Baekbeom?"

"They're doing fine. Of course Baekbeom is still holding that grudge against you for being so famous that sasaengs come and crash his wedding just to see you but Yoojin is 3 months pregnant! Isn't that exciting! They're going to call it Byun Baekhee, well if it's a girl"

"Byun?"

"Yeah.. Baekbeom's family name is Byun. Wow you didn't even know his actual name yet you were willing to perform at his wedding, clap clap" Yoora sarcastically says and rolls her eyes while clapping.

"Byun Baekbeom? Does he have siblings?"

"Uhhh yeah once he said he had a younger brother."

"Wait a second... what's his brother's name?" Chanyeol suspiciously asks.

"Hmmm let me think," Yoora says and her lips form into a thin line while thinking, "Uh huh! It's Baekhyun! Byun Baekhyun!"

"Holy shit. ISN'T BYUN BAEKHYUN YOUR BOYFRIEND?!" Yoora shouts/asks, finally catching on.

"...Yeah.."

"Wow you didn't even know you're boyfriends family, tsktsk"

"Well he never talked about his family"

Come to think of it, Baekhyun never actually talked about his family. All Chanyeol knew was that his parents have passed.

"Yeah yeah whatever, let's see him now, I wanna see if he's as pretty as in the music videos" Yoora stands up, grabs a hold of Chanyeol's wrist and drags him to her car.

"Fine" Chanyeol huffed.

- e✘o -

"Where is he?" Yoora asks while hastily running all over the house, "BAEKHYUN!! BROTHER-IN-LAW~ WHERE ARE YOU?! COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE~" Yoora shouts playfully.

Chanyeol shakes his head and chuckles, "Gosh you will never grow up"

"Nope I won't ever!" She proudly states.

The front door creaks open, "Channie? Are you home?" An angelic voice calls out.

Chanyeol's head perks up immediately and he runs towards the voice, "Yes baby?"

Baekhyun smiles. Chanyeol begins to smile too, but that smile disappears as someone else enters the house.

"Channie, this is my older brother, Byun Baekbeom" Baekhyun introduces.

"BaekBeom?" Chanyeol asks shocked.

"Hello, Park Chanyeol, nice to meet you again" Beom greets.

"You's know eachother?" Baekhyun asks.

"Y-yeah, I performed at your brother's wedding"

"Oh, yeah it was you who attracted all those strangers, right?" Baekhyun asks.

"Yes it was him, but I'm over that now since you are basically my brother-in-law now" Baekbeom says.

"Oh phew" Chanyeol dramatically wipes his forehead in relief.

"You better treat him ri-"

"BAEKHYUN?! BROTHER-IN-LAW?!" Yoora's loud voice echoes through out as she enters the front room of the house, "Oh my god! You are so cuuuutteee" She squishes Baekhyun's cheeks, "Oh my! Baekbeom!" She bows a perfect 90 degrees.

Baekbeom smiles and slightly bows back, "Nice to see you too Miss Park"

"No need for the formalities soon-to-be brother-in-law"

Chanyeol slightly shakes his head at Yoora.

"Hello Park Yoora, nice to finally meet you" Baekhyun speaks up and bows.

"Nawww you chose the right man, Chanyeol" Yoora coos.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter again sowwy.

So i haven't proof-read this but i hope there isn't any mistakes because my lazy ass will probably never proof-read it.