For the Both of Us.

"You will be discharged in a five weeks time." Doctor Seokjin informs Chanyeol and the group of friends.

"FIVE WEEK?!" Chanyeol shouts.

"Yes, you are seriously injured. You need time to recover, if you get discharged while the ribs aren't recovered enough then there would be a high chance it would lead to something even worse." Seokjin says and leaves.

"Aish" Chan curses and runs his hand through his silver hair.

"It's gonna be okay don't worry your fans will understand" Kai reassures.

"Yeah, whatever" Chanyeol mutters and looks over at Baekhyun who is sitting on a chair next to the door, "Baekkie come over here" Chan says and pats the spot next to him on the bed.

Baekhyun shakes his head indicating a no and forces a smile and then continues to stare at his phone.

"Baby... what's wrong?" Chanyeol asks. He then shakes his hand towards the door for the group of friends to leave and so they do, leaving just Baek and Chan.

"..Nothing"

"Baek come here. I can see through your lies" Chanyeol puts a reassuring smile on his face and pats the spot on the bed again.

"Chanyeol..." Baekhyun starts with teary-eyes, "What if we're not meant to be?"

Chanyeol's heart starts to beat really fast, and not the good way, "W-what do you mean?"

"I mean... maybe we are not meant for eachother. Maybe...we're better off... not together" Baekhyun whispers loud enough for Chanyeol to hear.

Chanyeol is quick to wipe the tears streaming down his own face, "B-Baek..are you... breaking up.. with me?" Chan asks with a heavy breath.

"It's for the best. For both of us, Chanyeol" Baekhyun says with his face down.

"Please don't Baek..." At this moment Chanyeol doesn't care about the tears. He wouldn't even care if he flooded this whole hospital with his tears.

"Bye.. Chanyeol, It was nice meeting you" Baekhyun stands up and bows then exits the room.

"Yah why are you crying? What did you talk about?" Chen immediately asks.

"Nothing. Bye i need to go now" Baek quickly responds and runs away.

The bunch of friends walk into the room again and see Chanyeol's face covered in tears and patches of wet on his shirt.

"He left me.." Chan whispers and looks up at Kai, ready to cry another river.

"He what?!" Suho shouts in shock.

Suho excuses himself and leaves the room with his own plan.

"What did he say?" Tao asks.

"He said.... that we are better off without each other.."

"Really? But... you's were so in love" Kai mutters with a confused face.

Meanwhile, Suho has headed to the isolated park behind the hospital to find Baekhuyn.

"Hi Baek.." Suho greets and sits down on the swing next to Baekhyun.

"Hi..."

"You know Chanyeol loves you right? He wouldn't swap you for the world. What made you.. do that?" Suho asks in a soft voice.

"Hyung.." Baek starts, he lets out a puff of air and sighs, "he's in there with broken bones because of me!"

"It's not your fault"

"Yes it is Suho! They beat him up because he was dating me! Breaking up with him will keep him safe..." Baekhyun explains, tears all over his face again.

"Baek... those are just sasaengs. You can go to the police and get them captured. Can't you see that breaking up with him is literally killing him? I hope you think about what you done and fix this Baekhyun" Suho says and stands up from the swing.

He looks at Baek one more time before heading to the hospital again.

"This is the best for both of us" Baekhyun whispers to himself.

Baek stands up from the swing and turns around, only to be met with Do Kyungsoo.

"Kyungsoo?" Baek asks confusingly.

"Yah! Do you really think this is the best choice for both of you's?!?! These sasaengs won't hurt Chanyeol if he's with someone! There is such thing as body guards or you could go with him and they wouldn't touch him! You better think this through because if i was beaten up by Kai's sasaengs he would stay with me because he LOVES me and he knows that i need someone to CARE for me not to LEAVE me. Is this really the best option?!" Kyungsoo shouts, trying to get his point across.

"A-ah... I-i'll think it through.." Baekhyun whispers and runs back to his car, heading to his own home.

When Baekhyun reaches his house he spots Taeyeon's car in the driveway.

Baek walks into his house with a confused face, "Tae what are you doing here?"

"I can't see my beautiful son?"

"You can" Baekhyun mumbles with no emotion.

"Whats wrong? Why has my son been crying?" Tae asks in concern.

"T-tae.. i broke up with him!" Baek raises his voice and drops into the carpet floor starting to sob.

Taeyeon helps Baekhyun up and sits him on a chair, "You broke up with him?"

"Yeah.. he is in the hospital with two broken ribs and a broken arm because some people beat him up just because we're dating!"

"Baekhyun it shouldn't matter about the sasaengs, just hire a body guard or go out places together! He loves you Baek and its obvious you love him too! Don't let something like this interfere with your relationships. Flaunt your relationship and be public about it, thats what Tiffany and I done and everyone started to love us together, even the anti's!" Taeyeon says.

Baekhyun stays silent and fumbles with his fingers, thinking about if he should go back to Chanyeol or stay away and keep him safe.