Drunk Words Are Sober Thoughts.

"Thank you CEO, I really appreciate it" Chanyeol thanks him and stands up ready to leave.

"Mhm, remember not to leak it. bye"

"Yup," Chanyeol says and leave the room, heading towards the lounging room.

'I haven't seen peanut around lately...I wonder where he is. I mean I don't care about him and I'm not worried about him I'm just wondering where he has gone'

'What is this weird feeling in my tummy... why does my heart speed up when I think about him...'

'OH NO.... do i... like him?'

'EW NO!'

'But they say drunk words are sober thoughts...'

'Wait a second.. am i admitting that i..l-l-l-like... him?'

'OH MY GOD I LIKE HIM'

'OH MY GOD'

"AISH THIS CAN'T BE!" Chanyeol shouts out in despair.

"What cant be?" An angelic voice asks from behind.

Chanyeol turns around startled, "What...?"

"You shouted 'Aish this cant be' .. so I'm obviously asking you what cant be" Baekhyun mumbled while rolling his eyes.

"Oh, I said that out loud? Uhhh nothing, i-i gotta go bye~" Chanyeol mentally slaps himself for stuttering.

"Okay.. bye"

"I think I like him" Baek mutters under his breath.

  - e✘o -  

Chanyeol finally makes it to the lounge area. He walks in and is surprised by how many people are in the room. He spots Jongin and walks over to him.

"Here's Kyungsoos phone number-"

Kai speedily covers Chanyeol's mouth in panic in case Kyungsoo heard that.

"My phone number? Why are you giving my phone number to that loser?" Kyungsoo stands up and walks over to the two tall males.

"Who are you?" Chanyeol asks.

"Who am I?!" Soo mocks and grabs a bunch of Chan's hair pulling his head down closer.

At that very moment, Baekhyun walked into the relaxing area and the first thing he spots was how close Kyungsoo's and Chanyeol's faces were. The position they were in looked pretty intimate as if they were about to kiss...

Chanyeol noticed a look of disappointment and sadness on Baek's face before he turned around and headed back out of the lounge but he just dismisses it.

"Chanyeol man, you should go after him.." Kai says.

"Why..?" Chan asks. He feels like he needs to go after Baek and explain what he saw was a misunderstanding but he doesn't understand why he wants to go.