Seoul Hospital.

"HE'S WHAT?! Oh my god! I'LL BE RIGHT THERE!" Baek shouts into the phone.

Baekhyun shoves his phone in his pocket and runs out of the house in just his pajamas, into his car. He hurriedly slides the key into the ignition and zooms off towards the Seoul Hospital.

When he gets there he exits the car and locks it. He runs as fast as his small legs can get him into the building.

"Where's Park Chanyeol?!" Baekhyun asks, panting.

"I'm sorry but not just anyone is allowed to know."The receptionist lady replies.

"HE'S MY FXCKING BOYFRIEND NOW TELL ME WHERE THE FXCK HE IS!" Baekhyun frustratingly screams and hastily runs his fingers through his dark red hair.

The receptionist replies with wide eyes, shocked by the sudden outburst, "Oh Byun Baekhyun? Aha, yes, Park Chanyeol is on floor 4 room 61. Sorry for the inconvenience" She apologizes fast.

Baek ignores her apologies and runs towards the stairs, up the flights of stairs to floor 4.

When he finally gets to floor 4 he is panting really hard. He spots 'EXO', Xiuchen and Kai, some seated and some standing.

Baekhyun wastes no time running towards them, "Can I go in?!"

"Not yet, the doctor is just doing a check up" Suho says.

"Aish" Baek curses and sits on the floor.

"Don't worry Baekhyun. He's a strong guy" Kai reassures.

Baekhyun chuckles, "He's a 3-year-old in a 25-year-old body."

"True" Kai says and everyone chuckles in agreement.

They're interrupted by the doctor opening the door.

Everyone stands up, "Is he okay?!" Baek immediately asks walking over to the doctor.

"Well do you want some sugar-coated words orrr the plain truth?" Doctor Seokjin asks.

"The truth. Hurry the fxck up" Baekhyun curses.

"Wow, feisty. Anyway, two of his ribs are fractured, his right arm is slightly broken and his body is basically covered in bruises"

"WHO THE FXCK DONE THIS?! WHAT HAPPENED?!" Baekhyun shouts.

"He was found in the alley way next to the Juim grocery store but we don't know who done it"

"AISH I WILL FXCKING KILL THEM! Is Channie awake yet?" Everyone is surprised with Baek's sudden change in tone as it went from 'I'm satan' to 'I'm a bunny'.

"Yes, you may see him now" Doctor Seokjin says and walks away.

Everyone scrambles into the room. Baek sits next to Chan's bed.

"Yah, are you awake?" Baekhyun asks while lightly tapping his cheeks.

"Mhm" Chanyeol mumbles while opening his eyes and turning to Baekhyun.

"Aish you idiot!" Baekhyun shouts as tears start to fall down his face.

Chanyeol quickly and carefully sits upwards, "Baby what's wrong? Why are you crying? And what did I do?" Chan asks in panic as his lover continues to cry a river.

"I thought you would leave me!" Baekhyun shouts and rubs his eyes.

Chanyeol lightly smiles, "Come here"

Baekhyun leans closer and Chanyeol embraces him into a hug. Chanyeol flinched back when his arm started hurting.

"Who done this anyway?" Baekhyun asks while playing with Chanyeols fingers.

"Ha..Ha... well it's a funny story. You see, I was minding my own business and walking to the grocery shops to get your icecream but all of a sudden this girl pulled me into the alley way and started shouting at me. I don't know what she was saying but there was three guys and two girls and then she ordered the guys to 'teach me a lesson' for no reason and they knocked me out and then beat me up..." Chanyeol finishes his long 'funny' story, obviously not telling Baek that the reason he was like this was because of dating him.

"YAH! THAT'S NOT FUNNY STORY! I WOULD HIT YOUR HEAD RIGHT NOW IF YOU WEREN'T SO HURT" Baekhyun shouts and glares at Chan, which he finds cute.

"I didn't know we were ghosts" Kyungsoo mutters and rolls his eyes.

"Who cares if we are ghosts. Right now all we need is popcorn. This is like a live drama" Lay whispers with his awe-shocked face.

"Aha sorry Kyungie I forgot about you's" Baekhyun sheepishly smiles.

"Tsk.Tsk. Anyway Chanyeol let's talk. Come on" Kai says and walks out into the hallway to talk in private with Chanyeol.

Kai quickly walks back into the hospital room and chuckles, "Oh right you're the patient. In that case, everyone please give us some space while me and Chanyeol talk, please" Kai asks.

Everyone walks out of the room and waits outside while the best friends talk.

"So what are you lying about?" Kai asks as soon as everyone is gone.

"What do you mean?" Chanyeol asks.

"Oh Chan... you are an actor but I am your bestfriend since forever, I know when you are lying. So what are you lying about?" Kai asks again and crosses his arms.

"Ugh fine you caught me. The group of people actually beat me up because I was dating Baekhyun. She said to back off of Baekhyun because he is hers and blah blah blah some sasaeng shit and I being me was being a smart-ass and... ended up getting beaten up for dating Baek but i don't care what they do or say. I won't stay away from him ever" Chanyeol confesses, oblivious to the red-head listening from outside.

"So... the girl wants you to break up with Baekhyun? and you said no so she ordered the boys to beat you into breaking up with him?" Kai asks.

"Yep but I won't ever break up with him no matter how many beatings i recieve"

"So i'm the reason the love of my life is stuck in a hospital bed with two fractured ribs, a slightly broken arm and bruises all over? If I break up with him... will he be safe?" Baekhyun whispers to himself. The others have gone to the shop across the road to get some snacks while Baekhyun stayed behind.