Care to Explain?

- Two Weeks After ChanBaek Got Together-

"Oh my god Baekkie look all your music videos already have over ten million views each! Weren't they posted, like, three days ago?!" Taeyeon says while tapping Baek's shoulder.

They are currently watching CBX's 'The One' music video, "OH MY GOD BAEKKIE IS THAT YOU?!" Tae shouts shoving her phone, which is showing the cross-dressing Baekhyun, in his face.

Baek's cheeks turn red, "Yeah..."

"Waah you look prettier than me as a girl.. how is this even possible?!"

"Stop lying Taetae you're so pretty but then here i am"

Taeyeon scoffs and rolls her eyes, "What the fxck are you on about? You are legitimately an angel from heaven"

Baekhyun chuckles and shakes his head, "Thanks but anyway how are things going with SNSD?"

"Everyone is awesome, don't worry about it!" Tae smiles brightly.

Soon they are interrupted with some ear-catching news from the television.

"SNSD's Kim Taeyeon was caught hugging CBX's Byun Baekhyun. For those who are not familiar with the name, 'CBX' is a newbie group who debuted three days ago from SM Entertainment company. SNSD's Kim Taeyeon and Byun Baekhyun from CBX were caught hanging out multiple times. What is going on? Is this just a friendship or relationship? Park Yoora, out"

Taeyeon and Baek look at each other with a face full of shock.

"We need to go to the CEO right now!" Tae says. They run outside into her car and they head off towards the CEO.

Once they make it to the SM building they hurriedly make their way up towards his office.

"Come in", "Oh it's you two. You must've heard the news. You's may explain now"

"We are just friends" They state in unison.

"Are you sure?" The CEO asks, not buying it.

"I'm pretty sure I'd know if I was dating someone" Baekhyun speaks up.

"Hm, fine we'll dismiss the rumors.. But why were you's hugging?"

"I'm sorry i didn't know friends aren't allowed to hug" Baek sassily says.

Tae softly chuckles, "We were hugging because Baek was going through a hard time at that moment. I was just comforting him. Friends comfort each other"

"Okay. You's can go now. I will dismiss the rumors now"

Taeyeon and Baekhyun walk out of the CEO's office and let an air of relief out.

"People need to mind their own business before someone gets bitch-slapped" Baekhyun angrily murmers.

"Tsk Tsk. Baekkie you're basically already famous. You need to watch what you do and say. There could be someone filming or taking pictures right now for all we know"

Baekhyun chuckles, "Yeah okay. Let's go back to your house"

Baekhyun and Tae leave the building and spend the rest of the day at Taeyeon's house playing 'dress ups', singing together, dancing, working out and other fun activities.