Show me

After a long walk on the water nation "city" or wathever I realized I actually liked this place, the sun on my face with a slightly cold breeze, they call it The City Made Of Crystal or COC, everything was beautifull, everyone is nice and friendly, its like the perfect city and the perfect people to be with.

The COC is like a normal city, more like New York but not that crowded and peacefull and quiet

Grace took me to where I was living from now on, on a tall building made of some type of mirror from the outside and like a really modern 5 star hotel from the inside. My department was the like a place I had never lived in before, two floors, a great view and the most comfortable bed I had ever tried, "So...Lucas where are you from exactly?" Asked Grace

"A smalltown called red river, I lived with Connor and his family, I moved with them after my parents died." I didn't said that as if it was a big thing, people have asked me a million times why I live with connor

And grace seemed cool hearing that "nice, and did you lived in a place like this?"

"No, not at all, connor's house is 5 times smaller than this, and it's made of wood."

"Well..." She started saying while she was opening the door "I hope you enjoy having this place for yourself" and she left.

I layed there in my bed, looking at the ceiling and wondering if Connor was having a good time like I was, "He is okay, he has a room for himself too, he has friends and he is where he belongs..." I couldn't belive I was thinking that after what Grace said. No Mercy, Killing, no one has ever been there. But I couldn't just lay here and do nothing. I have to go look for him. but I dont know what to do anymore. Tomorrow I will talk to Grace and figure a way to get into Gravitational.

I was sleeping, like never before, until I heard loud music, REALLY LOUD

There was a party outside my apartment and everyone was celebrating something.

Suddenly they started to throw eggs at the appartment window and 2 drunk guys were screaming "Hey new guy, come on down to your..." He stoped talking and Grace continued for him "To your welcome party!, come on!"

I wasn't really in the mood for parties right now but if they had planned this I had to go down.

This was some crazy ass party, nothing I had ever been to before. There are no adults here, no supervision, no cops, everyone was doing whatever they wanted to.

There was this guy on the top of a large building, he was really drunk and was going to jump. He did actually jumped but when he did it a large amount of water catched him and he fell safe and sound on the floor

"Dude, you ruined the fun part...asshole" said the guy who had jumped

Everyone looked back and there was a guy dressed in white like all the others, but he had a belt on, a gold belt with a symbol on it, it looked like the ocean but it had like a monter coming out of the water, like a dragon or something like that. And he had a mask that covered all his face except for his eyes.