Unbelievable reality

You know that time when something really unexpected happen to you. Something you wish was real but you know it's too good to be true? I seriously wish them being my mates are real.

The next day I woke up with a fuzzy mind.

What day it is? Oh, it's monday.

Wait, monday! School!

I tried to sit up but was held back by an arm, oh wait arms, on my stomach.

What the hell?

I tried remembering what happened last night.

Sunday, 18th birthday, staying in my room the whole day, avoiding the boys, dinner at Antonio's, coming back home to find my mates, sle---

Mates!

I looked around sure enough the boys are everywhere around me.

So that means it's all real?

I pinched my arm trying to wake myself up but I only got hurt.

Shit shit shit! It's all real!

I skidded quickly to get off the bed, screaming and fell to the floor.

"Ouch." Rubbing my nose.

You're probably thinking why I'm panicking. I'm not. I'm just so ecstatic. But I still can't believe it. I think it's too good to be true.

I heard multiple groans that tells me I woke the boys.

"Soph, what are you doing down there?" Jesse groaned with his morning voice. Damn that's hot.

He's at the end of the bed where I fell so he's the first one to see me.

He propped himself with his right arm to look at me. Then the other boys started to sit up too to look at what's happening.

Once they saw me, they all looked like they were going to burst out of laughter but held it in.

"Soph?" Cam asked when I didn't answer Jesse.

I just continued to stare at them with wide eyes. I feel like if I ever did so much as move my finger, they would be gone.

They were starting to get worried, I can see it in their eyes. Jesse got up and walked towards me slowly.

Once he was at reach he touched my cheeks.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked worriedly.

"I can't move." I whispered. Trying to move as little as possible.

"What? Of course you can." He said confused.

"No. I can't" I argued.

"What are you talking about?" Riley asked.

"I can't move because if I move you're going to disappear." I explained whispering.

All of a sudden, they all sighed in relief.

"Baby, look at me." Seb said when he was in front of me. "We're not going to disappear. We'll be here whether you like it or not."

I debated whether or not to believe him but that's stupid 'cause I'll always trust them. Whether it's a dream or not.

After a few seconds of hesitating, I jumped into his arms hugging him as tight as I could.

"You're real." I whispered more to myself than them.

"Yes baby, we are." He replied chuckling.

I backed away from him to look at the others them jumped at each of them. Hugging them as tight as I did with Seb.