I love you too.

I woke up with a huge headache.

What happened?

I sat up, rubbing my eyes then my head.

I saw that I am in my room. In Cali.

Then all came crashing down to me. Our flight back, telling dad about the boys, going back home, talking about why I have 12 mates, the book, my fate.

I need to protect the boys. I can't let them be in a danger.

I got up and went to my bathroom. I showered, brush my teeth and got dressed before going downstairs.

I heard the boys in the dining room so I went there. I sat between Cam and Chase.

"Good morning love." They said while kissing each of my cheeks.

"How are you feeling?" Jesse asked while placing a place with food in front of me and kissing my forehead.

"I'm fine, just a little headache. We need to talk." I told them.

I heard them sigh like they knew this would come.

"I cannot and will not let you get into any danger just because of me." I said.

"Baby, we are your mates. Mates are always there for each other through good times and bad." Tyler said.

"No! This is my fate. I won't let you guys get dragged into this! It's too much to ask you guys. I can't, I just can't."

"You can't do anything about it anyway. Either accept the fate or you reject us. And between those options I'd much rather accept the POSSIBLE danger than living without you in my life." Zach said getting mad.

"I don't know! All I know is I can't lose you guys. I can't let you get into trouble." I started shaking.

Chase turned me to face him and cupped my cheeks, "Baby, we're all in this together whether you want it to be or not. And whether you like it or not, it's our fate as well too."

I sighed accepting the fact that I can't do anything to get them out of it. Chase is right, it's their fate now too.

I looked at him in the eye, "I'm sorry." Then I looked at the others, "I'm really sorry. I didn't know this would happen to us."

"It's fine baby. As Chase said, we are all in this together. It has always been ever since we were kids remember? We'll make it through this." Wes reassure me.

"Have I told you guys how much I love you?" I smiled at all of them.

They laughed softly, relieved that I accepted it as it is.

"Anyway, when are you getting back to school?" Seb asked.

"Ugh, don't remind me. I graduated high school already! But now I need to get back to senior year. I hate high school." I grimaced.

They laughed loudly.

"Hey, it's not that bad. At least you have us there again." Cam said.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll start next week. Speaking of school, why aren't you there right now?" I scolded them jokingly.

"We asked your dad to cover for us just until today. Tomorrow we're going back." Riley answered glaring. Yeah, we don't like high school that much.

Yes, my dad. He kind of owns the school the boys are studying now and where I'll study next week. And other schools around Cali.

"Well in that case, we should make the most of your last day right?" I smirked.

Then they all shouted, "POOL PARTY!!"