four

(song for chapter: Sweet Disposition - The Temper Trap)

~Josh~

Tyler looked so adorable with all that glitter in his hair while we danced. It shined when the lights hit his head.

"Havin fun?" I asked.

"Loads." He smiled.

I don't really remember much after that, it's all a blur.

~Tyler~

Josh was hunched over the toilet. I was holding onto his cup and his hat.

"What were you even drinking?" I asked.

"I don't aaauggh" He said, before vomiting. "K-know."

"Maybe we should go back home." I said.

He spat out and then nodded his head.

"You done yet?" I asked.

He nodded once more and then stood up. He held onto the counter to gain his balance but he could barely even stand up. He flushed and I let him lean on my shoulder. Bianca was holding onto Nathan downstairs with Kate and Skylar. Josh and I joined them and we walked home. I took Josh upstairs and into his room. I helped him take off his shoes and get into bed.

"You think you might throw up again?" I asked.

He shook his head no and I shut off the lights and left.

I was too lazy to take a shower so I just changed into some pj's and went to sleep.

...

I groaned and fell out of bed. Luckily I didn't hit my head on the stand next to my bed. I eventually sat up and stood. I could smell something good coming from downstairs.

~Josh~

I could barely even keep my eyes open. I woke up when I started to fall off of my chair. Nathan sat next to me and I could tell he felt the same way.

Drunk on my first night meeting them? Great first impression.

Well, maybe they won't find out about my drinking. Maybe they'll just think I drink every once in a while and last night I went a little over. Or maybe they know that I drink every day, some days more than others.

Bianca sat on the other side of Nathan with her head in her hands, she didn't get drunk last night but she did have a headache. Kate was next to Bianca, she was fine.

"You alright?" Skylar asked.

"Huh?" The three of us replied in unison.

I turned around when I heard footsteps, it was Tyler.

"Glad you could join us." Skylar said.

"Hmm?" He asked, still half asleep.

He still had glitter in his hair, it made me smile when I looked at him.

"What?" He asked when he saw me.

"Nothin." I said and turned back around.

He sat down next to me and put his head in his hands too.

"Two hungover and two tired, Kate and I are the only ones in good health." Skylar joked.

Tyler muttered a fake laugh and Kate smiled.

"I feel disgusting." Bianca said.

She was still wearing her outfit from last night and so was Nathan and me.

"I don't even remember getting into bed." I said.

"Tyler brought you." Kate replied.

I looked over at him and smiled.

"Thanks man." I said, patting his back.

"Youuuhr welcomme." He slurred.

"Tyler did you drink last night too?" Skylar asked.

"No I just don't feel so great." He mumbled.

Skylar placed four plates in front of us and one beside Tyler for herself. She sat down with us.

"Thank you." The four of us slurred.

"Mmmhhh." Skylar said, still amused by our stupidity.

She made us each a pancake and two strips of bacon. I didn't eat much, neither did Nathan. Bianca, Kate, Skylar, and Tyler ate all their food.