fifteen

(song for chapter: The Louvre - Lorde)

"What now?" I ask.

"No idea." Josh says.

He holds my hand and I can feel my face heating up.

~Josh~

He's so beautiful. His personality shows it just as much as his appearance does. I think I love him. I lean in and kiss him softly. I trail my lips from his mouth to his neck and back. His face is flushed red. I pull him over so he's sitting over my lap, legs on each side of me. I continue planting kisses on him.

"You're amazing Tyler." I say.

He bites his lip before speaking again.

"I love you." He whispers.

I smile. "I love you too."

Then we're back to kissing. I wrap my arms around his waist. My face gets hotter with each passing second. My hand moves up the back of his shirt across his spine and the other rests on his hip.

"Josh?" A voice says.

Tyler and I quickly stop and face the doorway. Kate.

Shit!

"Oh my god." She says.

Tyler hops off my lap and moves away from me.

"It's not-" Tyler starts.

"It's not what it looks like? That's bull." Kate says.

"We weren't-" I stutter.

"You weren't what? Making out?" Her voice gets louder.

She turns to leave and I jump off the couch and race to grab her arm. She pulls away.

"Don't touch me!" She shouts, walking away.

I turn to face Tyler. He's staring at me with fear. Questions and worries float across the room. I stand still. I didn't mean for any of this to happen. We should have been more careful and saved this for behind closed doors. I should have known better, this was my fault.

"I'm so sorry Tyler." I break the silence.

He's searching for the right words.

"You can yell at me. This was all my fault." I say, walking over to him.

"No." He says. "It's not your fault."

He looks up at me.

"What if she tells everyone?" I ask.

"It doesn't matter what they think Josh." He says. "I don't care what they think."

"Should we go?" I ask.

He nods and gets up. He follows me out of the room. I can see Kate talking to everyone downstairs. Nathan looks up and he and I lock eyes. I grab Tyler's hand, we duck our heads and rush downstairs and out of the house. We run into our house and up to my room.

"What do we do?" I ask. "Should we pack and go back home?"

"Do you want to leave?" He asks.

I shrug and sit on my bed.

"Maybe we should pack just in case, if things go down then we leave." He says.

"Yeah ... you're right." I say.

"It'll be okay." He smiles.

I nod but I don't believe him.

"I don't care if meeting you was the worst thing that could happen to me but I'm glad I did." He adds.

He goes into his room and we both pack our suitcases as quickly as we can and put them into our cars and get back to our separate rooms before the other guys get home. I hear the door downstairs open and slam. I crack open my bedroom door and listen.

"It's disgusting!" I hear Kate shouting.

"Calm down!" Bianca says.

"This was going on in this house for god knows how long!" Kate says.

"Kate you need to chill out." Skylar says.

"No!" Kate says. "Who knows what else they do together or what would have happened if I hadn't walked in?"

They fall silent at the bottom of the staircase. I softly close my door and lock it. I hear Tyler do the same with his door across the hall. Then I hear a set of footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Kate!" Nathan shouts from downstairs.

Then there are three bangs on my door. I stay as silent as I possibly can. Then there are three more bangs on Tyler's door. I stay in the corner of my room and pretend I don't hear the shouting.