Chapter 14 Fake your death

Matt's POV

i walked out the tourbus and lights blinded my eyes. Cops were everywhere and gaurds were standing outside the bus. I cannot believe lisa was capable of doing such harm. Just walking into the house gave such an awful feeling. I walked into alex's bedroom and blood was everywhere. They had cleaned up the animals but the blood was stained onto the wood floor. I stood there and looked at the scene. My hands were in my pocket.

"Tough responsibility huh? " someone said behind me. I turnt to look who it was and it was a officer. I took a deep breathe and turnt to face him. "Yeah..but well, it's my job." i said. "Your brave to take this job." he said. I looked at him like if he was crazy. "You control the town how am i brave. You face these kinds of things everyday." i said. "Yeah that's true but you take care of these people everyday. They depend on you." I looked down. "I mean i guess. But im just a man." i said. " But your capable of keeping these kids out of jail and you keep them alive. That says alot." he said smiling. I laughed at that. "Yeah your right." he put a hand on my shoulder. "You rockers go play your show we will take care of this case." he said. "alright." i said. I took one last look and turned around. I walked into the tourbus and called out. "Guys?"

I heard scattering and then i saw jack. "Whatsup?" he said. And sat down. "Were going to the venue already." i said. "What did the cops say." he asked. "You don't worry jack-o i got this. All you need to worry about is being you." i said. He smiled. With that the bus started moving to the next venue.

Sorry its short but im in school  so yeah. c: