Changes

The day started with the young guardian was walking to the hallways of U.A, wearing his uniform under his (F/C) jacket, he recently got discharged at the hospital after the doctor said that he was ready and his injuries are gone. He learned about Aizawa getting a full recovery after the events happened on U.S.J.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I was walking towards class 1-A's room, after I was discharged from the hospital my condition was a lot better it seems, but I was wrong. Lately I've been hearing voices inside my head, call me paranoid but its very true.

I didn't pay any attention to it as I thought I was just imagining things, I arrived at the classroom and the first thing I heard was the familiar sound of Bakugou and Iida fighting. I chuckled softly as I walk inside the room, earning some glares from everyone and silence filled the room.

"What?" I said just to break the silence until the room erupted into cheers as they went over to me. "Are you alright?" "Who did this to you?" "I'll break them apart!" these were all I can hear from the moment Midoriya found me in the alleyway, now I believed in one thing, news really travels fast.

"I'm alright guys." I said as I flashed a small smile towards them making them stop and give way for me to walk to my desk. I sighed and made my way to my desk sitting down on my chair and buries my face on the desk.

I closed my eyes and slowly drifted to sleep. 'Its almost time...' I heard as I look around seeing only darkness once again, I walk around to see a trail of blood and follows it to my surprise I saw bodies lying down on the floor. Walking up to them just to see the familiar faces of class 1-A with Midoriya looking up at me. I turn around just to see the demon. "ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!" he yelled in his demonic voice.

"AH!" I yelled and jolted up at my seat panting heavily while earning another gaze at my classmates who were fine and alive. "Its so nice to see you join the land of the living Mr.(L/N)." Aizawa said as I looked at them with beads of sweat on my face. "Are you alright?" he asked in his tired and sleepy tone but enough just to show that he cares for his students.

I wiped away the trail of sweat across my face as I nodded. "Yeah...I'm fine..." I said in between breathes as I sit up. 'What's happening to me?' I asked myself as I rub my face a little bit, unaware that a certain green haired and dual colored haired boys are looking at me with concern.

Midoriya's POV:

I looked at the (H/C)nette with concern in my eyes, I noticed how he was having a hard time making eye contact with us probably after what happened on the alleyway. Of course, I didn't know what happened, but seeing the wounds he got from there really made a difference.

The bell rang as I fixed my things for lunch, I looked at (Y/N) who was still on his seat as Uraraka called me. "I'll catch up." I simply said as she nodded knowing that she already knew what's up as she left with Iida to the cafeteria.

I stood up from my seat and walked over to the (H/C)nette, I placed my hands over his shoulder and in pure instinct, he grabbed me by the wrist and pointed a dagger at me.

Never before that I've been scared in all my life, as the (H/C)nette tried to killed me. "M-Midoriya..." he said as he put away the dagger and released my wrists. "I am so sorry, are you hurt?" he said in a sincere tone as I nodded. "Yeah I am." I said simply as he lets out a sigh and rubs his face.

"Are you alright? You're not yourself today." I said as he just looked at me with dull (E/C) eyes. "Y-Yeah...just tired and such..." he said as I placed my hand on his shoulder once again. "Just take it easy alright." I said as I walked out of the room and headed to the cafeteria. 'Please be okay for me.' I said softly to myself.

Todoroki's POV:

I was on my usual table in the cafeteria waiting for the certain (H/C)nette to come, noticing about how he acted today at Aizawa-sensei's class earlier made me worry about him.

I looked around the cafeteria and spotted the (H/C)nette walking to my table and sat across it. "So, how are you holding up." I asked but I didn't get any responsd. "(Y/N)." I called his name once again but didn't get any respond. "(Y/N)!" I yelled enough to get the attention of everyone around me.

I looked at them and they went back on doing there business and soon enough the (H/C)nette was broken away from his thoughts. "Yes, what is it..." he said as I sighed a little bit. "I said, how are you?" I asked once again as he sighed a little bit. "Barely holding on..." he said timidly.

The once lively, serious, and energetic (H/C)nette was no where to be found, instead I'm facing a tired and dull (Y/N) in front of me. "You should take the day to rest (Y/N). You were recently got discharged right." I said as he just sighed and stood up and heads outside the cafeteria, seemingly taking my advise. 'I need the old you back.' I said softly as I began to eat in silence.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I made my way to my home after Todoroki and All Might said to go home and rest for the day which I said yes. I made my way to my bed and lie down eventually falling asleep.

Minutes in and I felt something wrong within my body, I opened my eyes just to see my body all shackled up on a pole. "What the hell?" I said as I try to escape it but to no avail.

I heard a faint laughter as I try to look for the source of it. "Looks like the guardian failed to keep his guard up." knowing the familiar voice of the demon I quickly looked at him. "Let me go!" I yelled as he tsked. "I'll let you hang here for a while, for now, my plan is set in motion and I only need your body to do so." he said as he laughed. Looking at him with burning gaze. "What are you going to do to my body!" I yelled as he smirked and looks at me.

"You'll know soon enough."