Prologue

Hello! This is my first Detentionaire story, so I was hoping you guys could go a little easy on me and I also wanted to make this so the Red Tatzelwurm aka Taz to have girlfriend/mate. And this is my first time using Wattpad and I barely know how to use this.

Here my characters:

Rose Jordan or RJ (Voice Actress: Lucy Hail)

Tuesday Umbra (Voice Actress: Elizabeth Gillies )

Dawn Everfree (Voice Actress: Katy Perry)

Rose Jordan isn't your average teen. Nope, she's a famous singer, who happens to have strange abilities to see the future. She has everything that every girl dreams, but she wants is to go to a normal school as RJ Simpson. But her school called A. Nigma High isn't normal, in fact there's a hidden secret under the school. Join her as she unlocks secrets in her past, making new friends and allies, fighting of Psycho Cleaner Freaks, and finding love.

Prologue

It was a dark and cold night at the city of Toronto, Ontario. Everyone was asleep in a peaceful night, nothing was on the streets, except for three figures. One was human female, the other is a female Tatzelwurm, and the last one is a black serpent with red eyes. They carefully went to through the quiet streets, making sure that there was no one following them. The woman was carrying a bundle in her arms as she looks around the streets for any signs of danger, beside her was the female Tatzelwurm and the serpent.

"Topaz, Razor, we have to hurry." The woman said. The two reptiles nodded and follows her to a building. They hide behind a building and looks at a huge tower that has the word Everfree. Everfree is a big music company and has the best big hits. The owner is Dawn Everfree. She's a young woman with blonde hair and green eyes. She owns ten beach resorts, three five-star restaurants, and the best spas. She doesn't have children or a husband because she can't find the right guy.

The woman saw Dawn coming out if the building as she talks to the phone. "Jim, I'm not gonna direct the next Brick McSlam next movie...I don't care that Von Chillstein wants me to do it. Tell him to get someone else because I'm running a very busy business." Dawn said before rummaging her bag and sighs in annoyance.

"Hang on, Jim, I left my car keys at the office." She walks back to the building.

The woman saw potential mother from Dawn as she sets her baby down at a cardboard box and gives her a crystal necklace. The baby opens her sky-blue eyes and looks at her mother. Her mother gently shushes the baby and gently strokes her cheek with her finger.

"It's okay, Rose, you will be cared by someone else now." The baby raised her hands up and whines a little, wanting her mommy to hug her. The mother almost cried as she gently kisses her baby's forehead. The woman then began to sing.

(Daughter of the Moon- original song by Adriana Figueroa)

Silver light
She turned her face up to the starlit sky
And on this night, began to wonder why
She knew that soon the day would come
Born to be
An heir of beauty and serenity
Into this world she entered quietly
To her surprise she was the one 

Destiny was close behind her

Phantom of borrowed life

And the sea was a reminder 

Mirror of given light

Then one day

The sign she'd waited for in skies of grey

Traversed a winding road and came her way

She found the love she hoped she would 

But she knew
That she had promises to stay true to
The dormant daughter of the silver moon
Then all at once she understood
Destiny was close behind her

Phantom of borrowed life
And the sea was a reminder
Mirror of given light
From the sky

She watched the life
She'd known she would leave behind
Said goodbye
And gave her people
Life through her sacrifice

When she finished, Rose fell asleep and her mother kisses her again, as he final goodbye. She won't see her child anymore, it was painful to do it, but she has a reason to give her up, and the two reptilians knew why. As the woman gave her daughter a final hug, she placed her back on the box and stood up slowly and sadly, as if she wasn't to leave, but she has to. She then turns to Topaz and Razor sadly as faint tears coming from her eyes and gave them a sad smile.

"Take good care of her." She whispers sadly and hurtfully before walking away to the shadows of the night, never to be seen again. Topaz and Razor watched sadly as the woman was out of their sights before turning to the baby Rose. Razor gently wraps himself around Rose to keep her warm. The two reptilians looked at each other and nodded as Topaz went towards Dawn's car. Dawn came back, and she was talking to Jim again.

"Jim, for the hundred time, I can't direct the-AAHH!" Dawn lets out a yelp when Topaz came on top of her car and hissed, causing Dawn to drop her phone.

Getting off the car, Topaz quickly picks up the phone and slithers away, she hard Dawn yelling. "HEY! Give me back my phone!" Dawn chases her as she went to the ally. Topaz could hear Dawn's heels clicking on the concrete floor as she directs her to the location of Razor and the baby. Once Topaz made it to the ally, Razor lifts his head as Topaz came by his side and saw Dawn coming to them. Dawn stops her tracks when she saw Razor and Topaz with baby Rose. Dawn slowly went towards them, making sure she doesn't provoke them, until Razor removes himself from Rose and lets Dawn pick her up and gently rocks the baby. Rose opens her sky-blue eyes and looked at Dawn curiously before letting out a giggle. Dawn couldn't help but smile at the baby girl as she hugs her close. She always wanted to have a daughter of her own. Then Dawn notices a note attached to the baby's cloth, she gently picks up the letter and read it, it's said:

If you found this baby, please take good care of my little darling, Rose Jordan, be the mother that I can't be.

-Gypsy

"Oh, my..." Dawn whispers sadly as she holds Rose gently, feeling saddened by the simple letter in her hand that she read. She then heard Rose make cooing sounds as she touches Dawn's daisy pin. Dawn saw this and made her smile, she finds it adorable to seeing such a cute baby.

"You like my pin, don't you?"

Rose giggles at her happily as Dawn nuzzles her nose with Rose's nose. "From now on you are now Rose Jordan Everfree, but I'll call you RJ as a nickname."

Rose giggles again as she snuggles herself at Dawn. Dawn stood up and looks at Topaz and Razor. "Do you two want to come?" She asked. The two nodded since they promise their mistress to keep an eye on Rose.

"Well then, let's go." Dawn said as they went back to the car as a new family.

Sorry if it was short, because it's my first time using this.