Sonic's Downfall.

Sonic the hedgehog ran right into the city to his friends needing his help Eggman had attached them and once he got there, he attacked the robots destroying them with ease he looked at his friends before he said. "Is everyone ok?" he asked

"We are, thanks to you." Tails replied looking at his friend. "Cutting it kind of close, though pal." he continued with a wink.

"Yeah that's pretty much how I roll..." Sonic said before he turned towards Eggman. "Okay, let's finish this Eggman."

Eggman looked at the blue blur with a slight grin. "It will be your finish, Sonic." he said as he pointed at him. "Behold the power of my ultimate masterpiece!"

Sonic shrugged before he went to attack the doctor but he was pushed away from him he looked to see Shadow before him. "Uh... Shadow, it's you?" he asked

But he got no response from him then other familiar faces showed up beside him. "Zavock?! Metal!? Chaos?!"

They all just looked at the blue hedgehog before a knew figure slowly leviataed down in front of him, Sonic just 'humed' before he went to attack him but he moved to the side with ease Sonic was confused and looked back at him as the creature lifted himself up into the air.

"Whoa! This guy is faster than Sonic..." Tails said out loud.

Sonic went to attack again but missed and he hit him into the wall hard.

"No, Wait! It's something else." Tails said looking at the new face. "Gotta scan him and figure this out."

Sonic looked towards the creature before he dodged the attacks and the others went to attack Sonic as well, the blue blur took Zavok down quite fast before trying to attack him but missed again and quickly dodged Metal Sonic, Daching towards the new face again but missed once more and when he landed Chaos grabbed his hand he looked at the water creature.

"What are you?" Sonic started to asked before looking towards the floating creature. "How are you doing--?"

Before he could finish the creature attacked again kicked him across the street.

"Nice..." Eggman stated with a smile.

Sonic started to get up. "Tails I need to know what's going on with this guy!" he said looking towards the creatures.

"I'm trying Sonic, but these readings are all messed up.... They don't make any sense." the two tailed fox replied looking at his device.

Sonic dodged one attack from the new creature before moving away but he followed him and kicked him in the gut clashing into a wall before he came again and kicked him in the air and the others attacked him again and again.

"Running out of time here, Tails." Sonic groaned

Sonic was then slammed into the ground he tried to get up but fell again

"SONIC!!!" Tails cried out

Sonic groaned before he passed out the last thing he saw was the creature landing in front of him.

Sometime later the blue blur was regaining his consciousness he groaned before slowly getting up and looked around he found himself in a large metal room and at one wall the entrance to the room was iron bars sonic sat up before he noticed his legs were chained to the ground he tried to pull at it but it was no use they were two strong.

He sighed before he looked around again he could only see out he main entry way it looked like a prison for his people and he was not too thrilled with being here.

"Well looks who's finally awake."

Sonic looked around before he saw Eggman walking into view the blue blur groaned and looked at him. "Eggman..." he groaned

Eggman just looked at him with a smirk. "Looks like I am finally beaten you Sonic..." he said

Sonic the looked at him. "We help of your new alias..." Sonic said with a cocky smile.

Eggman growled a little the blue Hedgehog always made him angry even when being locked away like he was now. "I have beaten you, Sonic... you just can't admit it..." he said

Sonic rolled his eyes. "Yeah right... once I get out of here it'll be back to yoy getting your but kicked." he said

"There is no escape for you... this is your new home under my Eggman Empire!" Eggman stated with cheerfulness in his voice.

Sonic just looked at him. "We will see about that Egghead." he replied

Sonic continued to look at the doctor before he noticed something behind him it was the creature that had defeated him he got a better look at him he was a black and white Jackal with a iron mask that covered his right eye and the left side he could see through the red vizor he was keeping his distance like he was waiting for something.

Eggman noticed Sonic looking towards there he looked to see the Jackal before he looking back at Sonic. "No happy to see him Sonic?" he asked

Sonic looked toward Eggman again before he looked away, Eggman laughed. "Maybe I should leave the two of you alone... to get to know each other." he said

Sonic looked towards the Jackal it seemed like he was starting at him before looking a different way it seemed a little odd to the blue blur.

"Well I will take my leave then... see you later my little blue friend." Eggman said

Sonic glared at Eggman left his sight before he looked to the Jackal he to was looking at the Doctor before he came closer towards Sonic's cell, the blue blur watched wondering what he was up to before he landed looked both ways before turning away from Sonic.

What? He asked himself

Sonic tried to see where he was going but he was unable to see him perfectly but saw the Jackal was stopped at a cell beside Sonic and he quickly opened the door and walked in, he heard something on the other side and he tried to move towards the wall to try and hear what was going on.

Though he was unable to hear clearing but he could tell that the Jackal was talking to someone as someone else was crying he didn't know what was going on but it got him thinking nasty things.

Before long Sonic heard the cell close again and before he reacted the Jackal came into view again and stopped staring at him Sonic moved away from the wall and stared at the Jackal nothing was said between them both before the Jackal left leaving Sonic slightly confused.

What was that about? He asked himself before looking to the wall he was leaning against thinking of who or what was in that cell beside him that would interest the Jackal so much.