Meeting the others.

Sonic, Liarel and the Cat had make it to the Resistance's base when they were there though most of them didn't know what to think about Liarel for one she was a Jackal they never meet and two she was hardly talking to anyone except Sonic when they were alone and sometimes Rouge.

Liarel was in the medical bay of the base they had her hooked up to help her heal fast she was constantly thinking about Infinite he was always on her mind since she left she sighed she was getting food a lot more then she was before and she was slowly getting her weight back.

Liarel groaned as she sat up a little opening her eyes up to see someone standing in front of her she froze for a moment it and looked to see who it was it was a pick female Hedgehog she wear a red and white dress, same colored knee high boots a red headband and gold rings around her wrists, Liarel just looked at her not really knowing what to think. "

"Hello... I know you don't really want to talk to anyone... besides Sonic and Rouge but I'm here to check up on you..." she said

Liarel still remained silent not really sure what to do or think the Pink Hedgehog then moved towards her and she flinched a little.

"Whoa eazy... I'm just checking your wounds... you really had been there for a while the others and myself are wondering how you even survived so so long." she said. "By the way... my name is Amy Rose."

Liarel just looked at her, her blue and green eyes just looking into Amy's green ones she sighed a little before she said. "Liarel..." she said

Amy looked at her. "I'm sorry I didn't quite catch that..." she replied though a little surprised she tried to talk to her.

Liarel looked at her again. "My name... is Liarel." she said

Amy smiled at her. "That is a pretty name..." she said

Liarel just looked at her she didn't really know how to react for not many are so kind to her Infinite was the first then Sonic and now the rest of the Resistance.

"Looks like you're good to move around Liarel... but take things slow we don't want anything bad happening to you." Amy said

Liarel just nodded to her and before long Amy left the room leaving the female Jackal to think for a few moments before she decided to get up and slowly start walking through the base she wanted to look around it.

She walked for a while before she heard Amy's voice again it seemed like she was talking to the others. "Something is attacking inside the Mystic Jungle!" she stated. "Silver is fighting him... or it, or whatever! Just hurry!"

Liarel became curious to it and moved closer to hear it.

::guys it's him!:: Silver said through the com along with a strange sound that Sonic and Liarel recognized

Liarel's eyes widened it was Infinite that Silver was fighting she became a little scared.

"I'm looking forward to a second round with this guy..." Sonic said

Liarel didn't like the sound of that she wanted to go to see the Masked Jackal but she was too weak to do so she had to remain behind she hated to think that she was weak but she was.

a few hours later Liarel was still in the base of the Resistance she was recovering a lot faster than the other and herself ever thought she would be it seemed strange for that to even happen, some thought it was a power she had but Liarel didn't care whatever it was she was going to get through her condition and take Eggman down to free Infinite from his grasp.

Sonic and Silver had returned from the Mystic Jungle they needed to get healed up after fighting Infinite Liarel was kinda interested of what happened there she went to the Medical area she found Sonic alone she was glad he was she didn't want to talk about the Masked Jackal in front of Silver.