OTP Bi*ches

*Hey guys!! This is the last chapter I have to write on my Ipod! Woot woot!! I'm getting another computer soon! But until then sorry for any mistakes!*

The rest of the week goes by pretty fast. Cas doesn't say anything about our dance lesson/me awkwardly almost kissing him. I doubt he thinks anything is weird in the first place. I'm probably just thinking the worst. I mean, I didn't kiss him and he never needs to know I was going to... But, Cas knowing this, isn't the only thing I've been worried about this week. I keep thinking of Cas and not in the, 'oh he's my best friend' way. More like the, 'His eyes look really good right now. And those lips...' It worries me because I can't fall for a straight guy. It will hurt to much.

"Hey Charlie," I say when she opens her front door wearing light grey sweatpants and a Harry Potter T-shirt. Her red hair is thrown up in a messy bun and her red framed glasses are half way down her nose.

"Hey Dean," she says as she pushes her glasses back into place, "come on in!" I smile and walk around her as she shuts the door. We walk into her living room where there is a big black L shaped couch with a dark wood coffee table in front of it. The walls are all white, but covered in movie/TV posters and shelfs full of action figures. On the wall infront of the couch, there is a huge, and I mean HUGE flatscreen. Under that there is another group of shelfs with all different kinds of gaming systems. There are two book shelfs, on each side of the TV as well. But, instead of books, they're overflowing with videogames. "Sorry, my whole family are kinda nerds," she smiles.

I laugh, "I can tell."

She walks over to her Playstation 3 and turns it on, "so, there are two different Great Gatsby movies but, I got the new one because it looks better." She takes the disc out of its case and slides it in.

"Sounds good, as long as I don't have to read the book," I smirk. She laughs before the room fills with the sound of the previews. I flop down on her couch before kicking my shoes off and putting them up. She follows my lead and presses play.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Okay, spill," Charlie says after the movie, breaking me out of my thoughts...about Cas.

"Huh?" I look at her confussed.

"What's going on? You were zoned out through that whole movie. Dean, you can talk to me," she tells me.

"It's nothing Charlie," I try.

"I'm not stupid, now spill before I text Bela and tell her you told me you think you're in love with her," she smiles.

"You wouldn't," I growl.

She slips her phone from her back pocket and waves it around, "you sure about that Dean?"

I groan and lay my head back, "I lndidnjdnke Ckdjhgfjfjandjs."

"What? Stop mumbling, speak up," she snaps.

"I lijshrudbdke Cajdisijsnsisnsjs," I mumble a little louder.

"Dean, I will text Bela. Don't test me, now speak up," she growls.

"I think I....I think I like Cas okay," I say in a rush before covering my face with my hand to try and hide the deep red I know it is.

"Wait like, like like Cas?" she asks.

"Yes. Like, like like," I say.

"I KNEW IT!!!! FUKK YEAH!" she yells. I look at her with wide eyes, waiting for her to explain her outburst. "I totally shipped it since the first day he sat with us at lunch!" she gushes.

"You shipped us!? How did you even know I liked guys?" I ask.

"I didn't but the way you looked at him...like he was the most interesting thing in the whole world," she tells me. My cheeks go red again, "Ahhh I'm so happy!! Destiel is totally my OTP and now it's almost happening!!"