Cold Water

*I am so sorry that it took so long! I’ve been super busy because I did GISHWHES and then my school started so I haven’t had a chance to write. I hope you forgive me <3 (:

Dean’s Point of View

I wake up to someone wiggling up between Cas and me. I grumble and try to kick whoever it is away. Cas groans and pulls away from me. We both look down to see Charlie, looking up at us with puppy dog eyes.

“I need love too,” she says before wiggling up farther and hugging Cas. “Hey, ignore Bela I love you and we can be nasty faggots together,” she says to him. He lets out a loud laugh and hugs her back.

“Yeah, but I think I’m going to have to stay up here for the rest of the trip,” Cas sighs.

“No, Benny took one of the cars that they keep here and drove her to the train station, she left,” Charlie says into Cas’ shirt.

“You guys kicked her out just because of me?” Cas says in a sad tone, “You didn’t have to do that! I knew you guys were friends with her before you were friends with me.” Charlie laughs and pulls back so that she can look into his eyes.

“Cas, you are the ONLY one who liked her. She started sitting with us when Dean got here because she wanted to get with him,” she laughs.

“And god knows I didn’t like her,” I grumble.

“See Cas! We love you, we could care less about her," Charlie yells before cuddling against him again.

He wraps his arms around her and kisses her hair. “Thank you Charlie.” 

“Hey, I need love too,” I say.

Charlie lets go of Cas and turns to cuddle with me, “I love you Dean.”

“I know,” I laugh as I hug her tighter.

“Have you guys kissed yet?” she whispers into my ear, so quietly that I barely hear her.

“No!” I laugh as I push her away.

She pouts and sits up, crossing her arms over her chest, “Why not?!”

“Because! I don’t know!” I tell her.

“What?” Cas asks as he sits up next to Charlie.

“Oh I just asked Dean if he has k-” Charlie starts but I jump on her and cover her mouth with my hand.

“No,” I say to her. She rolls her eyes and nods. I slowly slip my hand off of her mouth, prepared to put it back if she tries anything.

“You’re fat, get off,” she grumbles as she wiggles, trying to get out from under me.

“I’m not fat,” I gasp as I move off her. She laughs and rolls her eyes again. The door to the room opens and Benny walks in with Pamela and Gilda close behind him.

“The she witch is gone!” Benny yells before jumping onto the bed and landing on me.

“Ugh! Benny you are crushing me!” I yell as everyone else laughs. He rolls over so that he is between Charlie and me, as Gilda and Pamela move over to the bed and sit Indian style at our feet.

“Are you okay Cas?” Gilda asks quietly as she gives him a concerned look.

“Yeah,” he laughs, “Really guys, it’s not that big of a deal. I knew we weren’t going to last long and honestly I’m kind of relieved that we aren’t together anymore.”

“I think all of us are. We hated her,” Benny says as he stretches his arms, purposely hitting me in the face. I smack his arm and push him away from me.