Not Goodbye//Chp7💍

(Ethan's pov)
I wake up alone with no Meredith beside me so I assumed she was just getting ready for the day.  I lean up and rub my eyes then take in the surroundings. My eyes soon land on Mariella who was just in her panties and tank top from last night leaning against the counter eating an apple whilst on her phone.

"Oh your awake" she said while she glances up at me.

"No shit" I spat getting up.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" She shot back furrowing her eyebrows.

"Non of your god damn business" I replied walking out. I got changed rather quickly because we had to go home to get ready to go to New York.

"Grayson!" I called dragging out the 'n'.

"Yeah?!" I heard him yell back from
The living room so I walked in.

"You ready?" I asked looking him up and down.

He nods in response and we heard towards the door when Mariella stops us.

"Where are you two off to?" She asks resting her hands on her hips.

"We've gotta go home and get ready to go to NYC" I simply replied and her face drained of happiness.

"Already?" She pouted upset.

"Yeah.." Grayson mumbled.

"Let me come with you" she blurted out.

"Would your parents even allow that?" Grayson said whilst putting his nap back on like me

"I'm sure I can talk them into internet schooling?" She said unsure.

"Worth a shot" I said walking out.

(Mariella's pov)
"Please mom! I'll be good I promise you can trust me" I begged flashing her a reassuring smile.

"Fine, but I'm trusting you Mariella" she sighs.

"Thank you, Thank you, thank you!" I squealed hugging her.

I rushed over to the twins house and knocked on the door.

"Hey Mars" I jumped up and hugged Grayson, "woahhh you seem excited.

"I'm allowed to come!" I squealed and Ethan came trotting down the stairs.

"Really?" He said shocked but happy.

"Mhm!" I mumbled and sent him as smile and shockingly he returned it.

"Want some help packing?" Ethan offered and I nodded my head.

We waved to Grayson and walked back over to mine and told my mom we'd be upstairs packing. I walked
Into my room and pulled out my suitcase for under my bed and set into ontop.

"Hmm where to start" I mumbled.

"Shirts, bottoms.. panties" he winked and I slightly pushed him and we laughed.

I spent an hour or two packing bottoms and tops with some hoodies.

"Now wh-" I stopped when I saw Ethan smirking and dangling my red lance undergarments.

"Give them back" I crossed my arms.

He was reluctant and didn't give them back.  I ran over and started to jump for the bit he was too tall and towering over me.

"Ethannn" I whined looking up at him.

"I'll make you a deal" he said.

"Go on"