Reunited//Chp13💍

(Ethan's pov)
We had just finished our show in Houston and getting ready to fly out to Arizona.

We were in a taxi on the way to the airport when I saw that Mariella posted a day or two ago.

@MariellaSilva:

MariellaSilva: Good day with the girls, back on tour soon☺️🌺~Comments~BrookeOliveira: Photocreds🙋🏽‍♀️EthanDolan: See you soon💛FanAcc1: Just stay off tour🙄FannAcc2: Don't listen to themNateGarner: Cuteeee

~Comments~
BrookeOliveira: Photocreds🙋🏽‍♀️
EthanDolan: See you soon💛
FanAcc1: Just stay off tour🙄
FannAcc2: Don't listen to them
NateGarner: Cuteeee

I saw some accounts saying to stay off tour and threatening her which put me in a really bad mood. I slammed my phone down then in my pocket then out of the Uber.

When we got out I didn't speak to the fans who were trailing behind us I just blocked everybody out the whole time and on the plane. My mood was better now knowing I was going to see Mariella in a few minutes.

I texted her asking where she's at and she just said look behind me. I swivelled around and saw Mariella standing there with Brooke smiling. I ran over and engulfed her in a hug leaving Grayson to get the luggage.

"I've missed you" I said into her neck. It must've tickled because she let our a giggle.

"I've missed you too" she says as I put her down and she gives me a kiss on the cheek.

Grayson then comes with the bags and she runs up and gives him a hug also kissing his cheek and dragging him over. It annoyed me when she kissed his cheek so I clenched my jaw with no emotion.

"Jealous?" A girl voice said behind me.

"Not at all" I replied with a weak smile.

"I'm Brooke" she said holding out her hand to shake and I took it, "Ethan"

"I know," she chuckled, "Mariella's boyfriend Right?"

My eyes widened.

"Just kidding, I just can tell you both like each other, well actually, you love her" she stated raising an eyebrow. My gaze turned back to Mariella then back to Brooke and shook my head 'no'.

"Sometimes I feel like she's likes Grayson" I blurted out.

"Are you kidding?" She chuckled, "she loves you clearly! The way you looked at each other after you kissed her proves it"

She was now crossing her arms, eyebrows still raised knowing she was right.

"Fine! I give up" I flung my arms up.