Boo//Chp27

(Mariella's pov)
1:09pm, Mariella's house, NJ.

"A Halloween party?" My eyebrows knitted together as I continued putting my clothes away.

"Yeah! I could invite people from
School." She suggests and I shook my head not fully agreeing with the idea.

"I'm not sure about this Brooke.." I hesitantly say, "not sure about what?" Ethan asks as he walks through my door carrying Mc Donald's with Grayson catching up behind.

"Well I'm trying to convince Mariella to host a Halloween party here, mind if you help?" Brooke chirps as she turns towards the boys.

I look back and raise my eyebrows but they both just had smirks plastered across there faces.

They raise one eyebrow at me and I knew what they meant, "no, no, no, and no."

"Come on Mariella, it will be fun, we'll let loose and have a good time" Ethan winked and I rolled my eyes, "have fun at the party"

"Mariella you're going that's final" Grayson butted in.

"Who said you control what I do?" I crossed my arms cocking up an eyebrow at him.

He turned around and held up his hands getting ready to tickle me as he inches closer, "no.. Grayson.." he got even closer and now he had a devilish smile, "Stop!"

He jumped and started tickling me as I fell to the floor in laughter, "say you're going to the party!" He carried on tickling me, "never!" I replied and carried on attempting to push him off but he was way too strong.

"I won't stop!" He stated, "fine I'll go!"

He backed up, running his fingers through his hair to put it back into place as I tried to catch my breathe.

"Great!" Brooke squealed and helped me up, "you need to help me choose what to wear," she smiled and I nodded.

"You do realise it's the 31st today right?" I pointed out and they all nodded, "well then how do you expect to get the message around"

"I have my ways" Ethan smirked and I crossed my arms.

"Get to it then"

I shoed the boys out of the room so we could get ready into some What Halloween outfits.

I left Brooke in my room as she talked to her brother over the phone and went downstairs to grab some cookies.

"Mom!" I called out and she peeked around the door way, "What's up hun?" She asked.

"What are you doing tonight?" I asked and she now fully walked into the kitchen so she was in clear view.

"Me and your father are going out tonight with some friends then getting a hotel room because it's in New York will you be fine by yourself o-"

"I'll have Brooke, Ethan and Grayson" I smiled turning round holding a box of cookies.

"We'll be back around late after noon, don't enjoy yourself too much" she raised her eyebrows pointing her finger at me.

I simply nodded knowing that's not going to happen, another thing I'm going to have to deal with is Ariana, I need her out of the house tonight. There is NO way I'm letting her be here drunk around my friends, god knows what she could pull off I don't even know if I can trust her yet.

I walk back in my room just as she ends the call, her eyes look up to me and a smile appears on her face as she puts her phone on my nightstand.

"So Brandon's down to help he also said he's gonna invite a 'few' friends" she stated and I nodded chucking her the cookies.

"Any ideas of what to wear?" I ask her plopping down on my bed next to her.

"Sexy devil" she smirked and I laughed, "What about you?" She added and I shrugged.

"I think you could pull off a hot police officer and 'arrest' all the guys" she winked and I laughed again.

"What are you guys laughing at?"
Ariana walked into room invading my space.

"Nothing" I told her.

"Doesn't seem like anything, let me join in on this convo" she smiled and sat next to Brooke.

Well I guess we could bond, now or never.

"Well me and Brooke are throwing a Halloween party tonight" I trailed off, "ooo what are you guys going to wear?"

"Hot officer," Brooke points to me, "and I'm going to be the devil" she added then pointing the finger to herself.

"Nice" She commented.

Well here it goes, sister bonding yay..

"Do you want to come?"

As I asked her, her face lit up and she nodded, "have you got an outfit in mind?" I added.

"Maybe Cruella De Vil, or at least something like that" she laughed slightly.

"Well I'm going costume shopping I don't know about you girls" Brooke there her arms in the air and we followed her out to her car and to the mall.

*incoming call, baby boy💛*

I pick up the phone and answer to Ethan.

"Hey did you decide on throwing that party then?"

"Yeah I also invited Ariana if that's okay? I took the chance to I guess forgive her?" I said unsure and be slightly chuckled.

"It's fine, I want nothing to do with her anyway, what you up to?"

"Just arriving at the mall because me and these two want to go shopping for our costumes"

"Hmm I see, and what exactly are you going as?"

"You'll have to wait and see" I smiled even though he couldn't see it.

"If you say so, see you around 7, I love you bye"

"I love you too bye"

Once we get out I slip my phone in my back pocket and catch up with the girls who were already entering the mall.

———
After a few hours of walking around we all gathered something suitable and headed home to set up.

My back garden consists of fields yet we still had a big black fence going around, I don't expect many people to be inside. I walk through the door and see many bottles and drinks set up where ever they could fit and a stage outside with large speakers on.

"Who did all this?" Brooke asked as her eyes danced around,
"I did" Brandon told us.

"Thank you" I brought him into a friendly hug and the girls joined.

"I suggest you guys get ready ya'll have roughly 3 and a half hours" he suggests and we all nod and head upstairs.

"I'm first in the shower!" I squeal.

I ran into my bathroom and quickly locked he door preventing any of them getting in. I heard them sigh and I mentally laughed to myself.

Tonight was going to be great.