Aftermath//Chp11💍

(Ethan's pov)
I woke up with the feeling of somebody hitting my head over and over. I groaned and sat up looking around and it didn't look familiar at all. I look to my right and see the girl from last night.

"Shit" I whispered under my breath and grabbed my phone to check the time which read 8:55am.

I slipped out of the bed and quickly got changed and grabbed my stuff and made my way out without her waking up. When I was in the elevator I decided that I needed to call Gray.

"Hello? Ethan?"

"Hey where are you?

"I should be asking you that! Where the hell did you go?!"

"I'll tell you later I'm coming back to the hotel"

"Okay is mars with you by any chance?"

"Uhh I thought she was with you"

"Well I thought she was with you"

"For fuck sake gray I'll call her"

"Hurry the fuck up then we have a show to do dipshit"

(Mariella's pov)

I woke up to my phone vibrating next to my head triggering a head ache.

*incoming call Ethan💛*

"Mariella where the hell are you"

"Woah calm down tiger I'm safe"

"Tell me where you are I'm coming to pick you up now"

"No go get your show done first"

"Why are you being rude?"

"Well you should've thought how I'd react when I saw you with that girl last night"

"Nothing happened"

Liar.

"We both know that's not true"

"Mariella Just tell me where you fucking are"

"Colby's"

I hung up the phone and got up and headed downstairs.

"Morning" Colby said flipping some pancakes.

"Some professional shit right there" I chuckled rubbing my head.

"Headache?"

"Yeah and a bad one at that" I mumbled.

"Here" he passed me a tablet that would help with my headache. I gladly took it and finished up my pancakes. As I was passing the plate to him the door bell rang.

"Probably Ethan" I groaned turning around and heading towards the door. I opened the door and there stood Ethan with dark bags and messy hair.

"Yes?" I questioned with a bit off sass.

"Get your stuff we are going" he said blankly.

"Ugh Fine give me a minute"

I ran upstairs and gathered all of my things, slipped my shoes on and said bye to Colby. I walked over to the front door and Ethan was still there but on his phone.