Tragedy//chp 21

(Mariella's pov)
Coachella, 5:23pm

Joe took my hand as we acted together, I guess you could class us as professional at this point.

We swerved into the crowd and started dancing together. His hands travelled around my stomach, tightly gripped onto my waist as he caressed my cheek.

I lean my head back into his shoulder as I swayed my hips a long to the beat. I opened my eyes for a split second and see Ethan staring at us as he still danced with Ariana grinding against him.

Once again a flood of jealousy filled me so it turned around wrapping my arms around Joes neck as we grinded against each other.

"Shall we go from drinks, let loose to show him we are having more fun" he whispered nibbling on my ear making me crack a smirk.

I nod and grab his hand dragging him out of the crowd. We walked over to get drinks and stood there laughing.

"Think we should get the group to come dance with us?" I asked.

"What group?" I heard a deep voice say from behind us.

We turn around and see Ethan with his arm latched around Ariana.

"Like it's any of your business" I rolled my eyes and began walking off.

(Ethan's pov)

Well somebody's in a mood. I'm surprised I haven't fell over yet I've had way too many drinks to even count.

"Why are you being such a bitch?" I slurred.

Shit.

She turned around and her face showed hurt.

"Why are you being such a bad boyfriend?" She said her eyes filled with tears.

"He's not, he's being an excellent one actually" Ariana sticks up for me and kissed my cheek.

I watched as Mariella's fists clenched.

"You two are so fucked up" a boy Comments and walks over embracing Mariella in a hug.

They walked off and sat down with a bunch of people which must've been the 'group' they were talking about.

I turned around wrapping my arms around Ariana's waist and smirking at her. We made our way back over to the crowd and started dancing.

The thing is at this point I had no idea what I was doing I was just going a long with the flow.

(Mariella's pov)

"What happened?" Kate said rubbing my arm along with Amelia.

"E-Ethan" I stuttered looking down. "What about him?"

"He's with this Ariana girl" I told them.

"Yeah and she looks almost identical" Joe stated sitting down next to Brooke.

"I wanna see" they all said in unison.

"Let's go then, don't stare too much" I said getting up and laughing.

We all gathered in a crowd and started dancing and I watched as the girls danced and glanced over at them every once in a while.

All of us started taking Snapchat and posting them of us dancing like goofs with each other and then I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Ow, I'm so so-" I turned round and faced Colby.

"Oh my god Colby!" I squealed giving me a hug.