Confusion// chp23

(Mariella's pov)
I woke up huddled up into Ethan's chest as he was sound asleep. The only thing you could hear were the slight snores that left his mouth.

I slipped out of his grip attempting to not wake him up but I failed. "Where are you going?" He asked in his morning voice.

"I- umm" I thought for a second, "I don't know actually."

He gave a light chuckle before dragging himself up off the bed and slipping on a white shirt.

"Breakfast?"

I nodded and we walked downstairs to be greeted by Grayson in the kitchen.

"Okay, I'll tell him" Grayson says before hanging up on whoever he was talking too.

"Who was that?" Ethan asks grabbing ingredients to make pancakes.

"TRL, they want us on the show next week meaning we're off to New York" Grayson gave a soft smile, "also I'm cooking so sit your ass down" he said snatching the pan from Ethan's hands.

Ethan didn't fight back he just sat next to me as we watched Grayson make his pancakes. He soon slide them down to us and we ate before planning something.

"Now What?" I said as the boys both plopped down on the couch either side of me.

"Haven't you got to go home or something?" Ethan furrows his eyebrows.

"Hell.no"

"You've got to go back Mariella" Grayson huffed.

Does he not understand? If it was him he'd be throwing a tantrum.

"How would you like it if you never knew Ethan then found out about him because your girlfriend cheated on you with him, also not to mention your parents kicking you out" I gathered my breathe.

"They kicked you out?" Ethan was now paying attention.

"Yes, yes they did"

"Any specific reason?" Grayson asks.

"Ariana" I said coldly, "she just happens to turn up and my parents chose her over me"

"Bitches" I heard Grayson say under his breathe causing me to chuckle whereas Ethan sat there in silence.

"You know what, I'm going to go over and gather my stuff and crash out at Brooke's" I fake smile.

"You are always welcome here Mariella!" I head Lisa call out.

"Thank you!"

I stand up heading towards the door and I heard footsteps behind me.

"I'm coming with you" Ethan says grabbing the handle but I stop him.

"Funny, your not" is stated walking out of the door.

"That's not gonna make me go away" he fake laughs still walking behind me.

"Fine" I gave in.

We hopped into his car and drove to my house in awkward silence. Once he pulled up onto the drive way my eyes danced over the house imagining the worst.

"It will be fine" he placed his warm hand intop of mine.

Whenever he does that the wake of anxiety leaves me. We get out and I walk through the door without knocking. Ethan looked at me weirdly and I just shrugged. We walked up the stairs and walked towards my room. I opened the door revealing Ariana laying on her stomach, ass up on her phone.

I clear my throat and she turns towards me and He expression drops.

"E-Ethan?"

Great.