Halloween//chp28

(Mariella's pov)
7:47pm, Mariella's house, NJ.

The music echoed through the house from the back garden and the place reeked of alcohol and sweat.

It's nearly been an hour and we already have at least over 250 people here and a lot are drunk stumbling everywhere. My bedrooms were probably took up with people making out and doing what they do, some people were in my house chillin with friends playing games like: Spin the bottle, truth or dare and 7 minutes in heaven. Yet here I am sat on the porch of my backyard drinking as I watched everyone dance against each other and the music blast.

Whoops, sorry neighbours.

I sigh and chip the rest of the liquid down and I feel the burning sensation in my throat. The cup then falls out of my hand and on the floor below me as I rub my temples still focused on the crowd in front of me.

I hear a chair pull up next to me and I glance over and see Ariana with a pure smile on her face.

"What's up? You don't seem to be enjoying the party you've hosted" she asks with with frown.

"Honestly, I'm not sure I'm just not feeling it I guess." I sigh and she stands up holding her hand to take, "Let's change that" she smiled and I return it.

"Why not," I get up and she drags me to the drinks and orders 3 shots for us both.

She passed me 3 as the others were in front of her, "3..2..1.." I brought the shot to my lips and chugged it down and so does Ariana.

After that I let loose a little and went outside to dance.

We decided to not be fully submerged in the crowd so we just stayed to the side and the girls came across us.

"Damnn" Kelly slurred, "I'm seeing two a Mariella's" She added stumbling towards us and I laughed.

"We should get a rare picture of you two" Amelia says pulling out her phone.

Me and Ariana pose and Amelia sent it over so I could put it on my snapchat story, I smile at the picture and press post then get back to partying with my friends.

(Ethan's pov)

"Hurry the fuck up Gray!" I hissed.

He's taking forever to get ready and we were already an hour late, we had our other bestfriend James to come round and do some makeup on us and turn us into werewolves, I gotta say he did pretty damn well.

"Alright damn calm down" He yelled back trotting down the stairs.

I then got a notification that Mariella put something on her story so I viewed it hoping the party was going a long good.

Mars😍🤤- just now

My eyebrows knitted together once I saw it was a picture with her and Ariana

My eyebrows knitted together once I saw it was a picture with her and Ariana. I'm not sure which one she is so I'm not going to comment on how she looks until I get there, nor my fault they look exactly the same unlike me and Grayson.