17 - Too Many Surprises

"I am the best best friend ever!" I cry out to Reese when we make it down the stairs. I really am though.

"Stop boasting and go get ready. Your boyfriend said he was going to mope around today since he's without you." Reese says, rolling his eyes at his dramatic friend.

"Thanks for everything." I tell him, jumping up to hug his tall frame. Stupid idiot being taller than me...

I quickly rush upstairs, making sure to be quiet when I pass the second floor. Phillip's door is still open and I hear them talking. I have half a mind to eavesdrops, but decide against it. I was just the best, no need to find a reason to be the worst. When I get to my room, I take a shower. My hair takes like two hours to air dry and I hate using blow-dryers. With no time to spare, I pull them into two tight french braids. Em would be proud. As I pull out my make-up, I start thinking about what to wear. My choice of frayed short-shorts, a loose tank-top, and my original high-top converse surprised me with casualness. What surprised me even more was the fact that I only did the basic with make-up. Concealer, powder, mascara, and lip balm. It's not like I had to make an effort since it would be gone once Tony could get me alone, if you know what I mean. *wink wink*

Before I skip down the stairs, too happy for my own good, I make sure to grab my phone and compact wallet. I had called a car in advance so I just had to hop in and let the driver do the works. During the whole car ride, I couldn't help but think of the irony of it all. Tracey decided to take it into her own hands with planning how we would meet. The irony of it all is that it's the same way I planned for Phillip and Haley to meet.

That's how I ended up sitting at the end of Tony's bed in his unlived-in room. It was plain with different tones of gray. There was no emotion in it, even the picture-frame stock photos. It was pathetic, but you wouldn't hear me say anything. But as I sit there, every minute ticking by, I can't help but have my nerves build up. Just as I'm about to burst and ditch this whole thing, I hear voices outside the door.

"What the hell, Tracey? Why do you want me to go to my room?" I could head Tony shouting, his voice getting louder as it grew nearer. His footsteps stopped right outside the door and I heard him growl in frustration. I would be lying if I didn't say that was hot. "I swear to God, Tracey, if you-"

He stops short when he sees me sitting on the end of his bed, biting my lip. Yes, I resorted to controlling my hormones by biting my lip. What? That growl was sexy, no matter what anyone says. I'm about to open my mouth to say something, but everything moves fast forward. Next thing I know, I'm tackled to lay back on the bed. Tony, in all his glory, is above me, supporting his body weight with his arms. Biceps, twitching. Focus.

There is a twinkle in his eye and I have to blink a million times to make sure I'm seeing it. He slowly lowers himself, building up the sexual tension that was already there, until his lips finally connect with mine. And I thought I was hungry. Although his hands were occupied, it didn't stop him showing his feelings through the kiss. His tongue was wild as I granted it access into my mouth. His lips were soft, just like I remembered. My hands were tugging his hair, causing him to groan into our kiss. I smile to myself, so happy we have the same effect on each other. Just to prove my point, his moves his kisses down my neck. When his lips touch my sensitive spot, I shiver in anticipation and aggravation. Why can't he cut the teasing and just... Ugh! I manage to let a moan slip and he smiles against my skin. Frustrated, I tug at his hair until his lips are back on mine. I start clawing his back, wanting his shirt off. Oh, how much I wanted his shirt off. Before we could get it off, a knock erupts on the door that I hadn't even realized was closed, thankfully. Tony must have shut it in his rush over to me.

He groans in frustration, but climbs off of me anyway. On his way, he pulls me up into a sitting position. As he walks over to his door, I make sure my hair isn't all over the place. When he opens the door, I see his mother smiling at me. Like, right at me.