Better Than Revenge

"Gen! Genesis !! Babe, I am sorry you know I love you...It's not what you think it is." said Brandon, my boyfriend, well now ex boyfriend.

"What do you mean its not what I think it is!" I cried, feeling the hot sticky tears poor down my face. "I just walked in on the guy I loved with my so called best friend! did your tongue just accidentally fall into her mouth?!?!" my hands were shaking, my knees were weak. how could the ones I loved the most betray me like this? with that I turned around and walked away toward the forest were i could do what I wanted freely, I could be my wolf.

Brandon was my first boyfriend and only boyfriend I had every had. I was a nerd, he wasn't thats why it surprised me do much when in junior year he told me he liked me. we had been together for a year, he was my first kiss. Then there was Cam, my so called best friend. She has always had a boyfriend and always liked the guys I liked and they always ended up liking her back...I thought Brandon was not one of those guys. I always gave Cam second chances but this time there were no more chances. I always let her win but when I finally won the guy she couldn't just be happy for me!

Once in the forest I picked up my speed in wolf form, finally when i ended up at the bank of a river my wolf let out a piercing howl, great I was pretty sure every wolf within a hundred mile radius heard me.  I  flopped to the ground and laid there feeling sorry for myself, before I knew it, it was night and the only source of light I had was from the moon. I did not hear it when he walked up behind me, I thought i was still alone.

"Are you okay?" I turned around and saw the most beautiful man I had ever seen. I head said  looked into his beautiful eyes and i felt a shock surge through me...my wolf was going crazy inside, I felt the urge to fly into his arms. but no this couldn't be... Brandon's big brother could not be my 'mate.'