Chapter 2

Connor's POV

After we landed infront of my new home, I couldn't help but gasp in awe. We had flown inside a cave and in the center of it, was the biggest mansion I had ever seen. 

((imagine the house from before chapter one instead of the castle though))

I heard my mates chuckle at my reaction. I whirled around and glared at them, before letting out a huff and stomping up to the house. "Hey, babe we're sorry, we didn't mean it!" They were by my side in an instant, hugging me and cooing 'sorry' and 'we love you' and a couple 'please don't be mad'. I chuckled and hugged them both close, placing a kiss on their heads. 

As soon as I did that, I darted to the front door and ran inside, with only one thing on my mind.

NEW HIDEY HOLE!!!!

'Wait did I say that out loud?'

~Adrian's POV~

We laughed as he ran inside scream "NEW HIDEY HOLE!!!!" We doubled over laughing and wheezing for breathe. "Im glad we made a good 20 or so spaces for his nesting." Tim wheezed out, trying to catch his breathe. I nodded and grabbed some of his bags and started to walk in. 

We placed his stuff in his room and went to our room. We heard scuffling and muttering in our room so we went to check it out. When we opened the door, we were met with an adorable sight. Connor was going through our closet, tossing specific hoodies, t-shirts, and long sleeves into a pile. When he was done he poked his head out and narrowed his eyes. 

His fox was in control. He also had his grey and black ears and tail sticking out for all to see. He then started shoving all the clothes he had put into a pile and shoved them down the hall into his room, stuffing them into the hidey hole we had put into the base of the staircase. 

He put only a few in and then took the rest to various other hidey hole spaces we made. We chuckled as he then got the suitcase that had everything in his first hidey hole, and began to distribute them to some of the hidey holes he had found so far.

~((You must be confused. So allow me to enlighten you. Fox shifters make what they call 'nests' to kit in. At first they will take any items that are fluffy, soft, or just comfy in general, and drag them to a small space thats usually called 'hidey hole'. The fox shifter usually lets their fox do it, considering that their fox is going to be the one helping them carry the kits. They make sure that no other shifter or human can find their 'hidey hole' or 'nest' and only allow their mates in, or even to see it. If its found by someone other than their mate, they will relocate the 'nest'. kits or not. Now, as you see, Connor is only using a few of the 20 some hidey holes they made for him. The specific reason is so he can relocate if needed. He also makes more than one nest at once so he can move the kits around. The 'nest' is also where the mating will commence. Yeah. Ick. even before fox shifters meet their mate, they will have the urge to make a nest. weather they go there for comfort or to hide, they usually start to make them at the age of 10. If a fox does it, male or female, then they are a sub. If they don't do in the age range of 10 to 13, they are a dom. When they meet their mate, they usually spend the next two days just making a bunch of nests in their mates house. Sorry for the long ass interruption. Back to the story.))~

He then ran to our room and grabbed the sheets and took them to the hidey hole in our closet. I chuckled. The on in our closet led to his room's closet too so our rooms were connected. He then spread it out and went back to our bed for pillows. Tim pulled his phone out of his pocket and called somebody. 

"Hey Mom? Yeah can you bring home about 30 pillows?" There was a pause. "Uhhh, we'll show you when you get home. Yep. Uh-huh. Got it. Ok. Bye mom." He hung up. "Go get some of our majorly oversized shirts to put over the pillows so they smell like us." He told me. I went and got about 20 shirts that would fit over pillows. We watched as he shifted to fox form then ran back and forth to his nests. 

About half an hour later, mom and dad walked in. Instantly, me and Tim had our shirts over as many pillows as we could. Mom and Dad were silently watching us. We set them on the floor and instantly Connor snatched them and distributed them to about 6 hidey holes. Including the one in our closet. 

We chuckled and followed him as he took the biggest pillow to the closet nest. Mom looked stunned while dad was muffling his laughter. "So you found your mate?" She asked. we grinned widely and nodded. 

Our family had no issue with same sex mates because my aunt had a mate that was a female. After dad was done laughing her went and grabbed some more blankets from the car. "He probably stole your blankets, right?" 

We sheepishly nodded. "Since he's a fox shifter, today and tomorrow will probably be him running around in fox form fussing over the nests. So uh, watch your feet." Tim warned with a smile on his face. We heard a yip, and turned to see Connor at the top of the stairs. 

As we climbed the stairs, he disappeared into our room. When we walked in he was in human form, wearing boxers and an oversized shirt that went to his knees. He patted the bed then flopped down and yawned. 

"Cuddles?" He asked. We climbed on the bed, sandwiching him between us, and cuddled him until we fell asleep. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whelp. 1040 words. Thats pretty good for chapter two. Any ideas and requests?