Chapter 5

Connors POV

I woke up in between my mates. I quickly scrambled up and into the bathroom. I slammed and locked the door and excitedly grabbed the tests. I used 5 of them and then sat on the toilet to wait. 

After 20 minutes I cautiously looked. I unlocked the door. I screamed as loud as I could. Instantly, two half shifted dragons were slamming in and checking me. "Are you hurt????" "Oh god, are you ok?!?!" They both yelled at the same time.

I fell to the floor laughing. Since I couldn't catch my breath I simply pointed to the bathroom sink. They looked. They froze at what they saw. They were all positive. They picked me up and cuddled me. Tim had tears running down his face and Adrian looked proud. "We're gonna be daddies." I said innocently as I looked up at them.

They showered my face with kisses and started to happily plan out what room would be used as a nursery. They wouldn't let me go so i accepted my fate. Ten minutes later i managed to wiggle out. "Imma go get food ok?" They both nodded. 

Adrian and Tim hugged me again before letting me go. When they were done I shifted into my fox form. I darted downstairs and jumped onto the counter. I snatched the bacon that was sitting there on a plate. Zerya chuckled as I ate it all. I happily pranced around, my tail swinging in circles like a propeller. 

I yipped and hopped around the whole house before I got tired. I trotted back to me and my mates room and jumped onto the bed. I snuggled into a pillow case and fell asleep. 

~~TIMEH SKEEP~~

I woke up to frantic shouting and yelling. I yawned and crawled out still in fox form. I sat on the bed and looked towards the door with my head tilted. I saw Tim and Adrian freeze in front of the door before running in and smooshing me into a hug. 

"We thought something had happened to you baby!" Tim whispered, burying his face into my hair. I shifted and snuggled into Tim's chest while holding Adrians hand. 

"I'm sorry guys." They both just sighed. "It's ok but next time you decide to play hide and seek, tell us ok?" I giggled and nodded before running downstairs and hiding under the armchair. 'sO HELP ME GOD CONNOR!!" I heard Adrian shout before two thumping sets of footsteps came tromping into the living room. 

I heard whispering then i was yanked from under the couch and carried up to the huge ass dragon nest made by my mates. It was big enough to fit them both so we all cuddled up in shifted from. I yawned and fell back asleep.

~~Another fucking time skip...~~

I woke up to soft music playing from another room. I cautiously padded to the other room and peeked in. I saw Timothy playing a piano and Adrian messing with drums, softly tapping out a beat that was being followed by a soft melody from the piano. 

I shifted and walked in. I saw a guitar and grabbed it, setting the strap over my shoulder and began to play. We all just started to do random beats and tempos before we went downstairs for dinner. After that we went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shitty ending, i know. but hey, comment ideas! I need new ones and i will dedicate a chapter for each idea i get! Whoever's ideas i use will get a specific chappie dedicated to them and i will have new ideas! SO HERES YOUR CHAPTER LADIES AND GENTS!!!

-Secret