Chapter 11 ~{I am running on Spite and Fury}~

Connor's POV

My morning went something like this.

Wake up, wiggle out from between two half shifted dragons, steal a shirt and pair of boxers from their closet, go downstair, eat some chicken, and then proceed to hide in one of my various nests. Then wait.

I heard a thump and a stream of words that would put a sailor to shame. Whelp, one of them is awake. I hear roaring laughter and then a crash, and yet again, another stream of words that would put a sailor to shame. I laughed quietly continued reading the book on my phone, waiting for them to change and come downstairs. I heard grumbles and groans as they came downstairs. I wiggled a bit to get comfy as the pups shifted a bit. I saw a tail in front of the nest entrance, suppressing a chuckle as they stood there for a second.

I batted at it with my hand and watched as (it's my fuckin book yet here I am, forgetting names, FUCK MY LIFE!!!)

I jumped around lightly and rubbed my belly, smiling as one kicked in response. I lay down in a nest, waiting for my mates to find me.

I started laughing as I heard yelling and cursing, so I peeked out. I was greeted by the sight of Adrian on the floor with a pan on his head and Timothy yelling some stupid jingle.

"You've seen elf on the shelf, now get ready for thot in a pot!" He cackled and began running as Adrian started chasing him. I was laughing so hard I was crying at their morning shenanigans. They eventually calmed down, after about 15 minutes of chasing eachother.

They crawled into the large nest with me, bringing some candy with them. I smiled and started eating it, they pulled out their phones and started playing pool against eachother in then, making me laugh again.

I sighed contentedly. Suddenly, I was jolted up by a loud noise. I woke up with a start.

I was greeted by metal bars and an angry Jax. "I said wake the fuck up!" He yelled. I whimpered and protectively held my stomach. "You fucking passed out after I smacked you in the face you fucking asshat. Now eat. I'm going out. If you find a way to escape, I will kill you." He slid me a large plate of food and stomped out.

I sat there bewildered. It felt so real. I curled up and cried into my arms, wondering what my mates were doing without me right now.

Y'all bitches THOUGHT