Chapter 8

Connor's POV

I woke up to muttering and mumbling. I groaned as I slowly opened my eyes. I waved my arms around tiredly, trying to alert my mates I was awake. I felt a poke to my side and I yelped. I glared at my mates. "Noooooo no touchy." They chuckled and helped me sit up. I rubbed my belly, feeling my pup kick. I smiled and looked around. I was in my mates room and they were both sitting on either side of me. 

When I fully sat up I was hugged. "I'm ok guys. I promise." Adrian and Tim released me from the hug. I shakily stood up. "Can one of you get me some food?" I asked. "Yeah, lemme go heat something up." Adrian said as he left the room. I put on some music from my phone as Tim grabbed me new clothes. I changed into them, him having to help me with the pants because I can't bend over, and me groaning in annoyance as I had to ask him to help. 

He just chuckled and helped me step into my pants. Tim carried me downstairs and sat me on the chair that I always sat at. I ate what Adrian had heated up for me, which consisted of Mac n cheese, a few chicken nuggets, and a glass of water. I stood up and took my plate and cup to the sink, rinsing them off and placing them in the sink to be washed later. 

I shifted into fox form and ran out the doggy door they installed for me, and ran in a circle as they walked out after me. As they shifted I began to trot towards the woods with them trailing closely behind me. My grey fur quickly got dirty from all my rolling around and such. It wasn't long before I was tired. I hopped on top of a log a curled into a ball. 

I fell asleep after a few minutes, but failed to wake to the terrified roars and snarls of my mates as I was suddenly gone, the darkness of my shadow consuming me. 

A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Cackles evilly* NOW WAIT AN HOUR IN TORCHER FOR MY NEXT CHAPTER MWAHAHA