Chapter 4 (ALL CLEAN I SWEAR)

Connor's POV

I woke up and instantly wished I didn't. I clutched my stomach and held back a yelp of pain. 

'If this is what periods are like I'm glad I'm a male.'  Zek whimpered out. 

((ZEK IS TEH FOXY))

I groaned in responses a wave of heat swept over my body. I suddenly felt myself being shoved into my nest and somebody hovering over me. I saw Adrian and Tim hovering over me with gold and grey eyes. 

'we're fucked. Literally and metaphorically. Lord have mercy on our ass.'

They shut the nest door behind them and started to stalk toward me.

'YOU ARE A DIFFERENT LEVEL OF FUCKING CUNT-BAG-COCK-SUCKING-AFTER-BIRTH-OF-A-LESBIAN-WHORE-BITCH' (I Mean no offense but afterbirth of a lesbian whore is what me and mom scream at each other when we are play-fighting. Ask my bff)

I yelled at him as they situated me between them. 

~~(Timey skipey)~~ Two Days Later

I woke up with a sore ass. I grumbled about having to clean my nest later. I crawled out in half from. I I twitched my ears and tail as I listened for my mates. I saw a tail in the door so I fully shifted and jumped on it, wincing from the pain in my lower back. These guys were assholes! 

"HEY!!!! WHAT THE F-" He was cut off as he looked down at me in bewilderment. I growled and yipped before darting off and into the living room, wiggling my butt. I heard thumping and I darted under the couch. "TIMOTHY STOP CHASING CONNOR!!! EVEN IF HE'S TEASING!" Adrian yelled from the kitchen. 

I heard Tim grumble and stomp away. I saw a plate slid under the couch and I began to sniff around the food. Pancakes, eggs, bacon, hash browns, and sausage. I ate it al and nosed the plate out from under the couch. 

I darted around the house and placed anything shiny under the couch. I avoided my mates as much as possible. The pain was gone, but for foxes, the conceiving period is one to two days after mating, and it only takes 6 months until the babies are born. 

I was nervous. What if I didn't carry? What if I wasn't able to have the baby? 'Zip it. We'll be fine. I promise.' The voice of my fox was enough to reassure me that it would be fine. I went upstairs and shifted back, slipping on a pair of shorts I walked into the bathroom. 

I poked at the hickeys, love bites, and bite marks of my mates, the covered a good 43% of my torso. I looked at their marks. They were simple. Just their initials with little crowns hanging on the ends. Wait. I looked closer. I noticed the little crowns a whole hell of a lot better this time.

I wondered what they meant. Adrian and Tim walked in. They stood on either side of me, pressing their chests against my back. They traced all the marks they left on my skin and delicately brushed their fingers over their marks. 

I shuddered. They chuckled. "C'mon, lets have a movie day." I nodded and jumped on the bed between them. We got all snuggled up and watched 'Little Evil'. We laughed at it. I thought it was stupid, but funny. By the time it was over, I had fallen asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter but moms telling me to get sleep. GOOD LUCK PEEPERZ 

-Secret