Chapter 8

<8>

<8>

[Brandon's POV]

5 Hours Later

Despite of the exhaustion I was feeling at the moment I couldn't bring myself to sleep. I had my eyes closed but my mind was in turmoil as I recollected the sweet moment I shared with Wilson's mistress.

Mistress!

I'd better get a grip before I smashed every thing around here. A bitter line crossed my lips. She fooled me, made me believe she was his woman! My anger boiled.

She's a virgin! Obviously. Her maidenhead was ruined now! If she wasn't Johnson's concubine, then who's she? I swore to find that out.

I was completely savage a while ago and even when astounded by the discovery I was definitely sexually driven that I failed to stop that very moment when she said those words.

She felt so beautiful beneath me, the brown hair of her spread across the pillow, her hot moans a hypnotic chanting of an angel from heaven,the whiff of her natural feminine smell drugged me and I lost the remnants of my sanity as soon as I touched her.

I felt my manhood erected again and I almost groaned in despair. The memory tormented me.

Even now the sound of her even breathing as she slept disturbed me. Gina's right. She's gorgeous. Might I add, dangerous too. Very dangerous.No woman disturbed me this much before.

Bedding her was the last thing in my mind when I came here. I thought Gina got me a woman but instead she gave me a princess most capable of weakening a man such as me.

Sitting up, I watched her sleeping form, her shoulders bared before my eyes,a fist propped her small face, and a dreamy smile on her lips.

Unable to hold myself back, I dropped a kiss on her mouth and I heard her sigh. I climbed out of bed quietly and put my clothes on. I had to stay away from her or I'd find my plans completely fucked up.

I had a feeling she would be the biggest distraction of my life if I didn't cut ties with her now. But still I had to know her relation with Johnson. I must put it as first priority tomorrow.

I had no intention to prolong my stay in this room so after I drew out enough cash from my leather wallet and put it on the bedside table, I departed.

Downstairs, I walked towards the counter. Gina beamed at me as she blew air into her gum and popped it.

"Got any beer?" I asked and seated myself on one of her stools.

"Course," She disappeared into the small kitchen behind the counter. "Got plenty here, Leo bought them."

Leo, her current lover. I rolled my eyes. It's good he wasn't here. I didn't like him.  I looked around the place. It's already past midnight but the place's still crowded by men up for a fun night and women up for earning.