Chapter 9

<9>

<9>

[Hannah's POV]

I turned towards the other side of the bed and smiled. With my eyes still closed, I ran my fingers across the bed beside me wanting to touch him again. It was empty. I frowned opening my eyes and sat up.

Where is he?

I scanned the room. My fingers trembled. His clothes were gone. He left? No, he couldn't. We just made love. He couldn't just go away and leave me behind.

He might be just on the shower. Holding to that last hope, I climbed out of bed and let the blanket fell on the floor.

I flinched, feeling my whole body aching and my feminine part sore.Taking slow steps, I strode towards the small bathroom and pushed the door open. Like the other side of the bed, it was empty too.

Immediately,my heart tore apart. I blinked back the tears and went back to the bed, hoping he might left something like telephone number so I could reach him. But the pain only furthered when I saw the cash on the table just beside the cheap lampshade.

I laughed bitterly but my tears fell unhindered, I sank down the bed. I was hooker in his eyes. If he thought that way then so be it. I wouldn't waste my time proving him wrong. It was just my foolish hopes that I expected too much from him. He would never come to like me. I was just so naive.

Besides,it's just one night. I could easily move on with my life and prioritize things. There's no use of crying over spilled milk so after weeping all the pain I stood on my feet and took a hasty bath.Putting on a presentable white dress and combing my hair, I picked the cash and shoved it into my duffel bag. I better spend the first wage I earned from sleeping with a man. I thought bitterly.

Heading downstairs, I heard a woman called from the counter. She beckoned me.But I hesitated. She's the reason I slept with him in the first place. I made myself clear last night that I refused to becoming a whore. She didn't listen to me. I wondered how was she related with the man.

Her smile was authentic though. She was wearing this tight jeans and sleeveless shirt with the v-shape design that showed her cleavage.

"I'm sorry last night for letting him access your room." She apologized. I kept myself silent.

"But you know if you complained and fought against him I would've dragged him out of your room. But since I heard you moan we headed back here and let you two tango."

"You watched!" My eyes widened in horror. God. It was my first and we had an audience. I felt sick at the moment and mostly embarrassed.How could she?

"C—course not. Leo and I just made sure he won't force himself to you. That's all. We just listened and we left shortly. You know I don't want any of you girls beaten and forced. You must think I'm hypocrite but I'm not. I truly care about them."