Chapter 12

<12>

<12>

[Hannah's POV]

I woke up in the morning not remembering how I ended up lying on Brandon's bed. I jerked up and wrapped myself around the blanket that smelled like him. I let myself sniff his manly scent and it lingered in my nose. Happy, I giggled, covering my heated face with my hands.

I heard the shower hissed and I heard movements inside the bathroom. I envisioned him in my mind naked, water droplets hit his toned muscles, the mop of his soaked hair covered his blue eyes. What a sight to see...

Remembering last night, my lips broke into an ear to ear grin. I walked silently to the bathroom on tiptoes, flattened my ears against the door, and tried to make out the sounds.

I flushed. I knew it was a bit too hasty and in a very short span of time but I really do liked him.

No.I love him. I corrected quite sure of that one. Many people might laugh at me, might say it was too soon. We already made love but loving was a complete different thing. Love was the product of commitment, attachment, and passion. We obviously shared the last one but I wasn't certain with the two other.

But I knew it's love.

That's the only thing that could explain the overwhelming bliss in my heart and the physical urges I felt for him. When he took me in his arms,all I felt was satisfaction.

Even now, I was smiling like a foolish teenage girl remembering how her first crush noticed her. Not that it wasn't my first because it was,but I did feel like giddy and all excited pretty much about everything that was about to come.

I hoped this would continue. My agreement to the proposition he offered me wasn't driven by the want of having the mansion back instead I discovered that it's more influenced by addiction I had for him.

The bathroom was jerked open and I jumped away back into the bed. I covered my face, ashamed that I was caught on act. He swagged his way out of bath with his lower body wrapped in a clean white towel. His torso muscled and toned that my mouth dried. There were beads of water around his body that dried my mouth.

Holy cow! Never saw a man as sexy as this one.

"You're awake," He intoned and moved towards the wooden closet, pulling out a set of black and blue suit. He was obviously battling which to wear. He made do with the black which I assumed his favorite color.

Well, black dominated among the color of clothes in the closet.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I overslept. What do you want for breakfast?"

"You," He said, his attention still on picking out the color of the ties that will suit the color of his tux.

I swallowed. But he didn't appear like he actually meant it. He wasn't even looking at me.