Chapter 1 - Blocky Beginnings

Living life to the fullest. Yep. I live my life by gaming and posting it to YouTube. It tends to pay the bills with some amount of ease with an army of slave-

Followers. Army of followers.

I grunted with pleasure and dropped back in my cushiony gaming chair. Somehow I hardly got sleep last night because of live streaming an epic Minecraft survival games. I only brought first, as expected of a Minecraft God. It earned me a whole ten thousand subscribers. I mean God dayum that's alot for one video

"It was fun though" I said to myself and rubbed my heavy eyelids.

I turned on the power on my gaming PC and prepared for some serious 'work'. I noticed my favourite game on the side of my screen, Minecraft. The thing that shaped my childhood and my livelihood.

"I haven't played for fun in a long while. Maybe the subscribers won't mind a week with no uploads." I said smiling smugly.

There's nothing the sla-.........followers can do about it.

I popped into the game and into the old survival world I made way back when I started doing gaming videos. Then an icon on the computer popped up and said that 'KekNekoGamer is online'

"Yo sis wanna play the craft!?" I yelled to the room next to mine.

"Sure. Give me  a second!" she yelled back after a some rustling.

Soon my sister....or 'KekNekoGamer' joined in Minecraft from in her room and went into the old survival world with me. Her kitten avatar looked more sensual than I last remembered it...strangely.
I exploring the area my character spawned in to jog my memory about what I was doing before I quit, I found a stronghold under a nearby village.

It hit me that I was actually preparing to fight the enderdragon before I quit this world. Out of cruelty for cruelty sake I made my sister get  bows, arrows, eyes of ender and ender pearls and a shit ton of potions. After preparation we fought our way to the ender portal.
I activated it with the eyes and jumped inside. What I found scared the little shit straight out my body.

When we spawned in the dimension, around us was nothing but command blocks. It seemed like a cell made out of command block textures and designs. As far as anyone knew, it was impossible to get command blocks in survival unless you /give command.

"Whoa. Did you do this?" My sister said in the chat.

I took a look at all the command blocks then typed "Nope. They make a tunnel. Wanna follow?"

"Sure. Is it a glitch or something? You might have gotten a virus with your enticing browser history"

"Pfffttt. Pshhhht.Maybe" I typed and chuckled.

Smashing forth the W key on the keyboard, my character followed the tunnel of command blocks to the end and found a very suspicious Steve head with white eyes resting on soulsand.
It just rested In the centre  of the room without anything else around. The eyes were constantly changing from white to normal.
Being officially freaked out by a random head in the Enderdragon Dimension and not wanting to see it, I mined it and instantly regretted it.

For a moment nothing happened then "WhY dID YOu DO ThAT?" Appeared in the chat.

The text box said it was from a bunch of garbled words mixed with codes.

"Jake what the hell is going on!? You're trolling me right?" My sister said in the chat.

"I don't know Mia. It isn't me.Shut off the game" I replied while trying to push the power button on my PC.

"I tried but it did't shut off!" She typed back.

Then the screen cracked straight across diagonally and turned to static as a blocky hand pushed its way out of the computer.