Chapter 2 - Web of Faith

Dear god you made my day. I honestly didn't expect people to read this. But here we are. A decent amount of reads and climbing.

I love you all. I have tons of ideas for this book. And im not going to stop untill there is a book 5.

EDIT: (I WAS PROBABLY EXAGGERATING. Maybe huehue)

XD

Meanswhile. In a House hidden in a mountain belonging to a girl who blows herself up

Being oh so stupid me, I wandered into the house unprepared. I was met with a giant web blocking the entrance. I walked straight into it and it flipped me over. While I rolled into it, it broke away leaving me dangling on one thick thread with my head wavering inches from the ground.

"ohhh looks like i caught a-...." a voice said from above "...What the fuck are you"

"Get me outta this!" I yelled while struggling with the web.

"What the hell are you" A girl said while slowly dropping down from the ceiling on a web. "Some kind of meaty skeleton?"

I looked over to her. No need to guess. She's a spider. The webs and weird look proves it. Her look was edgy looking with dark purple hair and red beads. She also had a cozy looking long sleeve shirt with a miniskirt and striped stockings. Her red  eyes stood out the most on her pale skin.

"Im a masculine male gamer from the great world of weeaboo that appeared here from my gaming room in a old house house that has all my body pillows and my two goldfish and I am known for me being an amazing youtub-"

I said but she cut me off with a web in my mouth.

"We speak english" she said raising a brow.

Cupa came up and loosened the web in my mouth.
"Its okay Silk. He's not dangerous or anything"

The girl I now knew as silk tugged a line and the threads around me fell off.

She walked in circles around me while poking my body evers second or so with her foot.

"Its obvious he isn't dangerous. Now. Why did you bring a guy here Cupa?"

She said while her face showed a mischeivous and lewd smile.

"Is he a new toy? Is he your boyfriend? Is he a trespasser? Is he your dad?" Silk said with one question after another till I did the most sensible thing and covered her mouth with the same web she used on me.

Cupa looked a bit uneasy. "I met him outside. I kinda dragged this in myself so he's going to be staying here for the night"

Silk nibbled my hand through the web. I found it cute but it hurt. Alot.

"You met A GUY today. And you are brining him home already?" She asked regaining her confident composure.

"Umm. Yes" Cupa said looking down a little.

"You are a genious" Silk said with her face full of mischief.

All Cupa could do was blush and all I could do was flick Silk's head. I hopelessly missed as she sidestepped and slapped my hand.

I rubbed it while muttering something vicious under my breath. Silk dragged Cupa into a corner away from me.

"Stay put my little webbling" Silk said smiling

They were just out of earshot and with silks rapid mouth movement it seemed like something was up. Cupa looked a bit angry as well.

Whatever they were up to wasn't my business to I decided to explore. The house Cupa owned wasn't too bad at least. It seemed like a two story since there were stairs in the corner. There was  a table in the corner and I glimpsed some furnaces in a nearby room so it must be the kitchen. In addition to the kitchen there were two doors on the bottom floor marked 'Cupa the Meek' and 'Silk the Bold'.
I chuckled. At least they've got a sense of humour. Although Silk's door was  more of a giant web.