Extra Two [Late Valentines Special]

Now... Since I didn't have internet for valentine's day... And since I  had this locked away since last year... This is also part of my apology. No connection to the story whatsoever. Call it a filler. Maybe. Here's the deal, for every extra I'm forced to write as an apology I'll make it a tad more lewd than the last. I'm open to suggestions by the way.

Those reading for the actual story, look away. Skip this chapter entirely. Please.  This chapter isn't necessary. Don't embarrass me. I'll give you an 18+ warning right now. Haven't wrote things like this in years... Oh and [Spoiler Alert]. Names that haven't been mentioned will appear, though the characters have appeared.

Deep in the Nether,
Inside a Red Hot Nether Fortress, Private chambers

Willow mewled softly as Charlotte bit playfully into the nape of her neck. Charlotte's mouth sent shots of ecstasy up and down her body, causing Willow to shiver in delight. The zombie pigwoman was being extra aggressive in her attack on her Wither skeleton partner's body today. The skeleton gasped loudly as Charlotte slipped a small hand under her top and squeezed gently.

"So assertive today," Willow cooed into Charlotte's ear and nibbled.

"Your....hah.... fault," the pink haired girl answered through ragged breaths. Her face was flushed pink and her pink eyes were in a daze.

As she nestled closer to Willow's large breasts, the Wither skeleton could smell the liquor from the chocolates on her breath and giggled at the realisation.

"Someone had too much bonbons," she whispered to Charlotte before pressing her lips on Charlotte's, tasting the alcohol in the process. Both moaned into the kiss and allowed their hands to roam each other's body. At this point there was no space between the two of them as they felt around each other's intimates in a hot, sticky mess.

With one gentle nudge from Charlotte, Willow fell back on to a red silk bed and smiled up at the now panting girl on top of her. Their lips found each other again while Willow expertly unbuttoned Charlotte's jeans and yanked them down with her legs to reveal damp white underwear. Breaking way from their passionate kiss, Charlotte broke the straps on the bra holding back the breasts that she eagerly played with using her mouth, causing Willow to moan loudly.

"Not...not so rough," Willow heard herself say, powerless to stop the blood from rushing to her face. Her partner usually wasn't the one in control but the alcohol had caused Charlotte to handle her body as expertly as a villager could ride a pig. And damn could those suckers ride pigs.

"Hows this?" Charlotte's muffled voice asked as her tongue wrapped around one of Willow's buds. A tanned hand slipped under the fabric of the pigwoman's underwear and a slender finger pressed softly into her skin.

"Willow that's the wrong-," she began to protest but Willow shushed her.

"I know," she playfully whispered and rammed her middle finger down, feeling for a sensitive spot. Charlotte arched her back and let out a scream, her hands digging into Willow's abdomen as merciless fingers assaulted her.

The remaining clothes, useless in this situation, were thrown to the floor in a heap as their naked legs locked around each other's body. Charlotte resumed her assault on Willow's breasts with renewed vigour as the skeleton struggled, and failed, to remain calm.

"Let's try this instead," Charlotte smiled and turned so her thighs were above Willow's face and Willow's under hers. "Naughty~"

"That's not all babe. Give me your hand."

....

Meanwhile, in the other room

Cupa and Silk were watching intently at the two girls through an ajar doorway as their hands gradually began to roam their bodies. Cupa was unsure of whether or not to fight the building feeling of lust but Silk wore it proudly like a new suit. Strange feelings were flooding through them as they witnessed what Charlotte had suggested.

"Oh my Notch they really did it," Cupa quivered.

"Those freaks really went all the way huh," Silk smirked and elbowed Cupa softly. "Want us to try?"

Cupa flushed and looked away, causing Silk to giggle in a knowing manner.

"What did they do?" Jake asked as he came up behind them. "I didn't think they could possible do anything more perverted than they already have. For Christ sake, I'm sure Notch can hear their moans from down here!"

Silk's smile grew as she nudged Cupa. "Tell him what they're doing."

Cupa shook her head but Silk kept on pestering her with gentle nudges. Under the sultry gaze of Silk and Jake's clueless stare she faltered. "They...they...they're holding hands!" She practically screamed.

Silk laughed as Jake looked astonished.

"Scandalous!" He said, covering his mouth with one hand.

"I know right! Those two are animals," Silk chimed in after.

"I've got to try it... In that same position. Only one person can help me with this," Jake said with a serious expression growing.

This caused looks of surprise to appear on the faces of Cupa and Silk. Both looked, expectantly. Who would he choose to perform those scandalous acts with.

Jake inhaled deeply. "Quin! C'mere my dude!"

Quin, who was wearing only little angel wings on his back and white boxers with his mouth full of dark chocolate looked over at Jake. "Vut?" He asked with his cheeks bloated.

"We got to do what they're doing," Jake answered.

"Vus dwat?"

"Holding hands naked."

"..."

"..."

"..."

No further explanation was needed. Doing five quick stretches, Quin warmed up before running and diving headfirst through a glass window.

"It's for VOTES!" Jake yelled and dived after him, the power of Raze flooding him and granting him enhanced speed as he chased Quin into the darkness, an evil glint in his eye.

Silk and Cupa who were both thoroughly humbled by Jake's choice sat down at the kitchen table and shared the silence with a bottle of wine.

"Happy valentines Cupa," Silk gave a half hearted smile and raised her glass.

"You too Silk," the creeper girl answered and tapped her glass against her friend's.

And what a valentines day it was.