Chapter 4 - A Gem. A Nurse. A Pair of Boobs.

I was running.... running through a familiar area.

Till I arrived at a tree. It was familiar too, but at the same time...no.

This tree was dead and wilthing. Around me the flames of hell burned brightly. There was a Red ribbon tyed to the tree. I held a length of it and saw 'Mia XOXO' written on it.

"Yea...that's my sister" I said smiling and almost tearing up. Even though I didn't show it I missed her.

I looked around and saw a nether fort, fully intact, a short way off. Everything was fuzzy like a dream. I ran towards it then stumbled. Suddenly I was inside. I caught a faint glimpse of a figure dressed in a dark Armour sitting upon his throne. He noticed my presence and I heard faint laughter from inside his helmate.

His white eyes betrayed his identity.

"Where is she"

He didn't answer. He just stared. And I felt an ice cold smile under that cover even if I couldn't see it.

"rUn"

-Nightmare End-

"Agh...." I groaned as I tried to move my limbs.

That dream was too real...too vivid to be fake. That stone cold glare was burned to the back of my mind.

I attempted to get up but I felt a weight on me. And it was.... snoring?

I poked it. "Nynnn..." it said softly then turned over.

"Pillows... don't...moan" I said opening my eyes.

Who will be there?

Has the sadist finally revealed her crush on me?

Does the spider have vicious intent?

I said smiling to myself picturing one or the other ontop of me as I was sleeping. But that would be so cliché and I almost rolled off the bed when I opened my eyes.

"What in the pork chopping fuck!" I screeched an woke who was sleeping.

A human looking villager stared back up at me with two bright, even emerald green eyes, full of innocence. Even better, she was just in a shirt.

"I-im sorry if I woke you up" I said averting my gaze.

After a minute or so she finally caught up in the situation we were in and screamed and jumped off the bed. Litterally, screamed.

"AHHHH. Sorry I'm so sorry!" She said wildly.

"Erm..."

"You kind of fell asleep in my bed and I had no where else to go and-"

I facepalmed. This was my doing.

"Yeah. I was tired. Ummm....was I comfy?" I asked making her go beet red.

"A little" she said then shoed me out so she could get dressed.

She made me stand outside the door till she changed. Wow. What a plot twist. Who even is she.

Villagers were scurrying to and fro. There was even an iron golem or two piecing itself back together after last night's slaughter.

The dead were already burnt. Apparently in minecraft you have to burn the bodies or else they would become a zombie or skeleton or something like that. Plus every minute or so a villager would stop and hand me something. Maybe an emerald or a loaf of bread. I humbly declined all because it felt...weird. Well weird as in taking things from strangers.