Chapter One

Although the Paladins of Voltron were the Universe's last hope of defeating Zarkon and setting everyone free; they were also children that at times were more curious then adults. 

It was during one of these times that Hunk and Pidge found a room while exploring the castle, that contained holopads and computers filled with old pictures, research and writings of the Alteans. Intrigued, they picked one up and activated it to find a photograph of two Alteans that look curiously alike to the Blue and Black paladins of Voltron. Looking at each other they each grabbed a holopad of the albums and went to find the rest of their teammates. 

They found Lance in the living room lying back on the couch. Without a word they dragged him off onto the floor, with a shout of protest and towards the training deck, where they assumed Shiro and Keith would be wasting their free time away. Their assumptions were correct and they quickly gestured for them to gather around the two of them.

"What's up Pidge?" Shiro asked as he strides towards the small group of paladins.

"Yah Pidge! Why'd you drag me off the couch!?" Lance exclaimed from beside the younger teen.

"You weren't doing anything important Lance," Pidge huffed rolling her eyes.

"Uh yes, I was, I was chilling," he replied like it was the most obvious thing in the universe.

"Anyways, me and Pidge were exploring the castle and we found these weird hologram iPad things with pictures of guys that look just like Shiro and Lance!" Hunk explained excited.

"What?! No way, let me see!" Lance said perking up. Hunk opened the tome and they were greeted with an image of two Alteans, the shorter one looking like Lance with white hair and blue Altean markings and the larger one like Shiro with royal purple hair and lilac Altean markings.

"Whoa," they all let out, while Hunk and Pidge grinned at each other. The two were standing in a half embrace with "Shiro's" arm around "Lance's" waist.

"Is that a crown?" Keith asked looking at the band going around the Lance's head.

"I don't know, maybe there's a description here or something," Pidge replied tapping minutely on the screen. After a few moments a line of Altean appeared blurring out the image.

At that moment Allura and Coran walked through the doors of the training deck discussing drills that could be used in their next session.

"Ah, Paladins!" She exclaimed happily. "Are you getting some afternoon training done?"

"Well, we were before Pidge came in with this picture," Keith explained.

"Maybe you could translate it for us so we know what it is," Hunk suggested.

"I don't see why not, give it here," Coran replied happily twirling his moustache. They handed the pad to the man. He immediately paled and tried closing the hologram before Allura could see it. She let out a gasp and grappled it away from him.

"Where ever did you find this?" she asked.

"One the rooms in the back of the Castle," Hunk replied. "Who are they?" She sighed while looking at the picture, a frown marring her face.

"Prince Alluran of Altea, my brother, and his personal guard and partner Sheeva," she replied before she clenched her jaw tightly. "They were the first victims of Zarkon's attack on the universe."