1.

"Come on Erin? It'll be good for you to get out about?" Gabby smiled.

"Excuse me? You only want to go because Matt's going to be there." I laughed punching her arm as a joke.

"Maybe that's true you know. I want to with Matt. But guess what there's some attractive people you might want to meet." She nudged me again.

"Oh seriously? I hate going out."

"Get ready. I'll pick you up in 30 minutes." She smiled. I let her out the apartment and sat on the sofa. I didn't even know if I wanted to go. I just sat there listening to the music on. Then finally I decided to go. A grey tank top and blue jeans, black little boots too. My hair already kind of curled. I just swiped on a bit of loose powder so I didn't look like a zombie. I cleaned up the apartment and turned the music and everything off before waiting outside for Gabby to pick me up. When she did pick me up Matt was in front seat with her so I clambered in the back with a big sigh.

"What's up with you?" She laughed.

"I hate going out you know I do."

*

I bought the guys a pint each. Antonio sat opposite me and Hank sat next to him. I sat back down and went to take a sip from my pint.

"Jay!!" Gabby called with a smile.

"Gabs!" I laughed hugging her.

"I didn't know you were back."

"Gabby I leave in a few days." I laughed.

"Oh shit. Well this girl stood at the bar, is Erin. She's new. She's quite quiet. Be careful but go make friends please."

"I know Erin. She doesn't know me but I know her because of Hank."

"Oh okay, just act like you know nothing please."

"Okay sure." I smiled. I coughed and got up, after tipping the pint in a flower pot. I went over to the bar and stood next to her. "Hey."

"Oh hello." She smiled turning to face me. I was stunned. She was beautiful.

"Vodka and coke?" I smiled.

"Yeah please. How did you know?"

"Well mainly because I'm good at guessing." I ordered our drinks and I took her back to my table so she felt more comfortable around Hank. She was chatting away to Hank. I was watching her carefully, a smile on my face at her laughs and smiles. She was too beautiful. Like seriously why did I do this? I'd only known her a little while.

*

He looked at Hank and laughed and I watched him, almost like my eyes were glued to his face. We were laughing together and I sipped my drink, well by this time my 4th Vodka and Coke but it was all okay. I felt good. I had a smile on my face still. He turned to me with a smile and nodded his head towards the door. I nodded with a small smile. He took me by the hand and out to his car. I didn't even question it anymore. I smiled at him as he started driving.

"Where are we going?" I laughed.

"My place?"

"Oh are we now?" I smiled. He nodded and continued on until he got to his house. He helped me out the car and pretty much had to help me up.

"My parents are at home and asleep so please don't wake them up." He laughed unlocking the door, we tried to be quiet as we went upstairs but seriously it didn't work, we fell and burst out laughing. He quickly pulled me into his chest so I shut up, he ended up carrying me upstairs.

*
She laid on the bed still laughing I shut the door and laid with her, holding her by the waist as I kissed her. She smiled and pulled me closer to her. I kissed her neck as she giggled and laughed away. I laughed as she kissed me again properly.

* * *

I woke up really groggily, I had a banging headache and I honestly felt so ill. I looked down and there was a hand on my waist. I rubbed my eyes and turned to face him.

"Oh shit." I whispered.

"Good morning." He laughed.

"Jay right?" I laughed.

"Well yeah Jay. Erin?"

"I'm so sorry. I was so drunk last night." I smiled, he kissed me again and just looked around the room at the complete mess around us. I started laughing again when there was a knock on the door.

"Jay? Did you bring someone home last night?"

"No? I'll be down in a minute." He smiled.

"Okay sweetie." Then we heard footsteps go downstairs and I laughed again.

"Now what do we do?" He smiled.

"Just get ready and go downstairs." I smiled getting out of bed with a sheet around me. It was a Friday morning and I missed my house. I shared a apartment with Gabby but all I remember was last night she picked me up after getting her hair curled. I didn't see her after. I checked my phone and had so many texts and calls from Gabby and Matt. I snuck into the bathroom and phoned Gabby.

"Erin? Where the hell are you?"

"Sorry I think I slept with Jay and I'm now at his house." I sighed.

"Jesus Shit Erin."

"Sorry. I'll be home soon." I hung up and opened the door and Jay's mum was stood there.

"Who are you?" She smiled.

"Oh sorry Jay's girlfriend." I blurted out.

"Jay's girlfriend?"

"Yep. My girlfriend." Jay smiled standing at the door.