23.

"We finally did it. We got married."

"We did. Your happy right?"

"I'm over the moon Jay." I smiled.

"I'm glad. Are you enjoying your team here right now?"

"I am actually. I never thought I'd go to Paris." I smiled holding his hand. We laid on the grass in the back garden of our holiday apartment. I sat up and put my sunglasses on my head and stood up, leaving him laying on the grass I went over to the balcony edge and I looked over and saw the tower, the river and all the massive buildings around me. I felt 2 hands come and wrap around my waist and then someone kiss my cheek.

"There's a part of me that misses home." I laughed.

"Are you being serious right now." He smiled turning me to face him.

"I miss work."

* * *

The flight home was horrible, it took forever and when we arrived home I was so jetlagged. We went into the airport and waited for our bags.

"I just want my suitcase then I'm going home." I sighed.

"Ma'am please wait."

"I've waited for 35 minutes with my husband for our bags. We need to go to work so please can I have my bag." I sighed.

"Go collect them now then." I just sighed and pushed through everyone and grabbed my bags and caught up with Jay. He smiled and put his arm around me.

"Calm down Erin."

"Easier said than down Jay." I just carried on walking towards the exit so ready to get in the car. I practically ran out there and as soon as I saw Hank I dropped the suitcase and grabbed him jumping into his arms and hugging him.

"Hello sweetheart." He laughed.

"Hiya." I smiled. "I'm so glad to be home." We got ourselves sorted out and Hank helped us get our bags in and we settled in. Jay took Hank into the garden for a drink while I did the washing.

*

"Did you have a nice holiday?" He smiled.

"Yes actually. Thank you. It was a great time." I smiled.

"I found out some news while you were away."

"Oh right. Was it important?"

"Promise you won't tell Erin?"

"I promise...well unless she really needs to know."

"You know how Erin doesn't her dad?"

"Oh right yeah." I smiled.

"Well I know who her dad is." He smiled, his eyes welling up.

"Yeah?"

"It's me." He sighed. I turned to face her, she was dancing around the kitchen to the radio while doing the washing up. I couldn't help but feel so bad for them both. I wasn't even sure what to say or do anymore. I just patted Hank's shoulder and smiled as he became even more tearful.