Tattoos (July 27)

"Wake up!"

Tyler whispered as he kissed your neck.

"5 more minutes..."

You groaned.

"It's tattoo day!"

Tyler exclaimed.

You opened your eyes wide and looked at him.

"I have no idea what I wanna get!"

You replied.

"The parlor is 2 hours away look in the car!"

Tyler replied.

"Why do you want me to get a tattoo so bad?"

You asked.

"Well because, I don't want you to have to see your scars and feel like doing it again..."

Tyler said quietly.

You smiled and wrapped your arms around him.

"Okay, just let me get ready and then we'll go."

You said.

You kissed Tyler on the cheek before getting out of bed and dressed and ready to go to the tattoo shop.

Once you guys were ready you left and in the car you looked for something you wanted and found a 2 thigh pieces you really liked, one for each thigh, they were both of flowers. One sunflowers and one roses.

You arrived at the tattoo shop and grabbed Tyler's hand squeezing it. Tyler smiled to himself in response.

"Hey Ty! Who's this pretty lady?"

A big punk with tattoos and piercings asked.

Tyler laughed a little before saying, "this is my girlfriend, (Y/N)."

"Hello (Y/N), what can we do for you two today?"

The guy asked.

"Oh yeah, (Y/N) this is Paul. He owns the shop. And (Y/N) would like two thigh pieces please?"

Tyler said.

"Yeah! Right this way!"

Paul said.

He guided you and Tyler to a tattoo room and you lay in the chair. You moved your shorts up a tiny bit and showed Paul the pictures of the tattoos you wanted and he began to prepare for giving you them.

Tyler sat in a chair next to you and held your hand.

"So are you excited?"

Tyler asked with a uncontrollable grin on his face.

"Yeah...kinda...also kinda nervous..."

You laughed.

"Don't be it's fun! And afterwards it looks so cool!"

Tyler cheered.

"Why are you so excited?"

You laughed.

"I dunno! I just love tattoo shops."

Tyler laughed.

"Okay, are you ready?"

Paul said coming into the room.

You nodded and Paul put gloves on and stuck the tattoo needle into your skin. You gasped in pain and bit your bottom lip but soon you got used to it.

You and Tyler talked all day in the tattoo shop while Paul gave you both thigh pieces. Since Tyler and Paul we're friends, he did it all in one day and did it for free.

It was around 9:00pm when you guys left and went to go get some dinner at a 24 hour diner nearby. You and Tyler both ordered pancakes and orange juice and sat at the booth and talked.

"So (Y/N)? I was wondering if you'd be alright with me...making our relationship public?"

Tyler asked.

You couldn't help but smile. Tyler liked you as much as to make it known to your fans that you guys were dating.

"Yeah."

You replied.

Tyler giggled before pulling his phone out and taking a picture of you. He posted it online for all his fans to see making it clear that you and him were dating.

You felt so happy.