True Happiness (Aug 12)

This is the last chapter of the story

Tyler planned a date for you guys today and he said he had a special surprise. You put on a pretty dress and some makeup before meeting Tyler at the door of the apartment who was wearing a suit. The two of you got into his car and before leaving for your fancy dinner you and him made out in the front seats.

At dinner Tyler didn't talk much and when you'd hold his hands they'd be sweaty. You could tell he was nervous about something. You guys went to the beach and walked on it together for a little while and Tyler stopped I his tracks in front of you and grabbed your hands.

"I'm so in love with you Y/N...I hope you know that. And I hope you feel the same way about me because if you don't that'd kill me."

He said.

"I do Ty."

You replied softly.

Tyler pulled a little black box from his pocket and knelt down looking up at you. You felt every muscle in your face drop.

"Y/N will you make me the happiest man alive and do me the great honor of marrying me?"

Tyler asked.

You nodded slowly as the tears built up in your eyes. Tyler stood and you shouted.

"Yes!"

Tyler took you in his arms hugging you tight as possible and slipping the beautiful ring onto your finger before giving you an amazing kiss.

You felt all of your problems slip away as you finally found the one person in the world you'd be with forever.